Emily Henderson in Secrets from a Stylist

Design bloggers love Emily Henderson, and we’re no different. In just 10 short days her show will premiere on HGTV. She’s so excited she put a countdown on her blog. Then we lifted it and put it on our blog too. You’ll see it over there on the right. Since we can’t all be together in person that night, HGTV and Emily are having a Twitter party and you’re invited.

The details:
Live Twitter Party with Emily Henderson (@em_henderson) during “Secrets from a Stylist” Premiere
Sat, 2/26 from 9-9:30pm ET
Hashtag: #HGTV

Design Inspiration

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Suzette Greer, Fairly Simpleton. Fairly Simpleton said: Home & Garden Tips: Secrets From a Stylist Premiere: Design bloggers love Emily Henderson, a… http://bit.ly/eQl4Ek theBalancedHome.com [...]

2. sally keillor says:

You don't really think people are going to watch this chick do you? She's getting all of her ideas out of some magazine!!! A really bad choice.

3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by michelle verdugo, Lindsey Weidhorn and Adriana , HGTV. HGTV said: Countdown to "Secrets From a Stylist" Premiere + Twitter Party with Emily @em_henderson! http://ow.ly/3XPVL [...]

4. Virginia Gallichio says:

I have a garage which I would like to fix up, it does have lots of stuff that needs to be organized, but at
    my age, I just cannot do it. I need some suggestions as to how to organize. It is a 2-1/2 car garage and
    we have a vintage car in it and the car that I drive. The cars a quite large and take up much space plus
    all the things one stores in the garage. Snowblowers, grass cutters, bike, tool bench, tool boxes,
    outside chairs, shovels, brooms, etc. Any suggestions would surely be appreciated. We live in the Midwest (Chicago Area), so these are things we need. Virginia

• Nancy says:

Think up, view your space as a cube. Build cabinets up the walls, hang as much as you can, If you have room above, lay pieces of plywood across the joists to form a platform for added storage.
      I moved to NC from the NW burbs 2 yrs ago! Go Bears (hopefully).

5. Teri says:

im in Oregon City, pretty close to your home town. Im trying to figure out a kitchen remodel along with a great room overall look. I'm stuck! Don't know which way to go with the room available. There is a lot to work with for space. Need much help. Sincerely, Teri

6. Sonya Parga says:

You know I told my husband at the beginning of last season's Design Star that the only one there worth winning was Emily… and I was right! Emily you can work on my home anytime, come on over! I might even be tempted to cook you all a big southwestern Mexican meal! Love your work!

7. Cindi says:

Looking forward to it…would love insights into decorating a great room with tradtional furniture. I'm in a fix!

8. Sandy says:

It appears HGTV is allowing Emily to keep her Design Star personality. Yeah. Too bad they didn't allow Kim to keep her Design Star personality, which was the reason we voted for her. They changed Kim into someone she wasn't. So sad, but we still love her. Good luck Emily with your new show. I intend to check it out. And for next Design Star, if there is one, bring back Clive!!!

9. Sue says:

Yay Emily!!! Can't wait!!!

10. Martina says: