Love the look of a vessel sink in the bathroom? A top-mounted, sculptural sink gives any bathroom the designer treatment. To me, adding a piece like this one from Modernbathroom.com to a bathroom vanity is one of the easiest and most impactful ways to makeover a washroom.

Glass Vessel Sink

We want to help transform one bathroom by giving away this glass vessel sink from Modernbathroom.com. Answer this week’s question by 12/11c Monday, February 21, to be entered.

This week’s question: What is more in need of a remodeling and why – your master bath, guest bathroom or kids’ bath?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Furniture

1. Jenna says:

Our 'master' bathroom is just a bathroom. It could use a an upgrage to make it more special.

2. Kara says:

Definitely my guest bath. I painted crazy wavy stripes on the wall and threw in a couple of 2" adhesive mirrors just for some super fun whimsy. I'm ready to tone it down a bit!

3. LyndaGayle says:

It would be my main bath, since I don't have a master bath. It is so small. I can stand in the middle of the room and touch both sides of the room! The length is the size of the bedroom closet that backs up to it, so I could extend out into the closet just for a bit more breathing room. With 3 teenage boys and 6 day care children, this bathroom gets packed.

4. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Michele Gillich, HGTV. HGTV said: Freebie Friday Time! Leave a comment on our blog for a chance to win a glass vessel sink for your bathroom. http://ow.ly/3Z6Y9 [...]

5. Sera says:

I just love the design of this sink and definitely would love to have it put in my bathroom. Both my daughter and granddaughter live with me. So for a few years I wake up every morning as a single mom and find myself wishing for a new master bathroom. For years after remodeling an older brick ranch, doing all the work myself, I sort of gave my small bathroom a temporary fix. But this sink gets me motivated to again knock down walls and give myself the bathroom I have so longed for. A place where I can escape into my own world and relax after work when I need to grab a book and drift away! It would set the incentive to get going and quit dreaming.

6. Emily says:

I could use it in my spare bathroom. The sink looks like it came out of a public restroom, pipes exposed and all! This would look sooo nice with a modern vanity and pretty paint:)

7. lisamlacey says:

My guest bathroom!! Hideous white fermica countertop, gold fixtures and laminate cupboards. EW….and don't forget the stick down tiles. Desperatley calling for a makeover beginning with a little inspiration! ;)

8. Darlene says:

Remodeling any room in your house is always an important decision. Deciding which one to do should be based on need and budget. If you need to do all of them then chose the one that will be usable when the others are under construction. I would do a guest or kids first and save the master for when you have worked all the kinks out of the first one. Save the master for last.

9. Debbie says:

When we built our home 3 years ago, I guess I wasn't thinking so the guest bathroom is the only room we didn't upgrade! The glass vessel sink will be the starting point to make our guest bathroom as beautiful as the rest of the house.

10. erica says:

i would love to have my bath room remodeled!!!!! I only have one bath room, it is very small but has another room attached to it that i think use to be a very small launry room, would love to join the two. We just bought our house a lil less than a year ago, so updated have been hard. I love the modern styles, so i think this sink would look great with my ideas for style…

• Color rules for small spaces

• That's a wrap for this week's Kitchen and Bath Hour. Join

• Armed with your bathroom design plans and budget, shop for

• "Bathrooms are becoming so much more than a room that takes