Love the look of a vessel sink in the bathroom? A top-mounted, sculptural sink gives any bathroom the designer treatment. To me, adding a piece like this one from Modernbathroom.com to a bathroom vanity is one of the easiest and most impactful ways to makeover a washroom.

Glass Vessel Sink

We want to help transform one bathroom by giving away this glass vessel sink from Modernbathroom.com. Answer this week’s question by 12/11c Monday, February 21, to be entered.

This week’s question: What is more in need of a remodeling and why – your master bath, guest bathroom or kids’ bath?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Furniture

1. DarleneMc says:

Definitely my guest bath is the most important in my house and needs an update badly.

2. dhkile says:

Only one full bath in the house, and it is stuck in the 70's. *shudder*

3. Karen Perry says:

Definitely the master bath! This is the sanctuary for the owner – king or queen of the castle :-)
    My master bath is horrible: a tacky purple sponge treatment on the walls; mini tiles on the floor which have started to come up (it looks like a scrabble game with the missing tiles!); and a tub/shower that just won't seem to come clean. This has been a "to do" project since we moved into the house but it never seems to get much traction :-(

4. Lori Spielman says:

Guest bath! Can't be sure but it appears that the vent exhausts directly into the attic – ceiling mold issues – creepy floor tile.. it needs TONS of help!

5. Jana says:

Definitely my master bath. With the peeling wallpaper, the leaky shower, the disintegrating sheetrock, it is desperately in need of a makeover!

6. Sherrie says:

Master bath! House is 30 years old and bathroom is huge, sunken brown marble tub and LOTS of gold fixtures & tile :( Please help! You can film in Paris TEXAS!! Film in Paris with no passports needed :)

7. Lisa Engstrom-Robert says:

My master bath needs to be remodeled for sure!!! We want to update our vanity to make it more modern. This sink would look fabulous in our bathroom!!!!! Please help us fulfill our remodeling makeover :)

8. Suzi H. says:

With out a doubt our guest bathroom….can you say builder grade everything (from 1989) It is on our to-do list, but some how keeps getting trumped by other stuff. The vessel sink is gorgeous, and with the right counter could be timeless too.

9. Leeann says:

My one and only bathroom needs alot of work. The hubby is working all the time and hasn't had time to get to it. My shower /tub thingy is rigged so that it can work. There is so much needed in that tiny little space.

10. PMuldrow says:

My masterbath is original from the build date back in the 60's — it is tight, worn and only one person may fit in the area at a time….geeze. I am hoping to remodel and the vessel sink sure would go a long way…Help….oh pleeze help…smile.

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"