The day has finally arrived. Today is officially the last day to enter to win the oh-so-stunning HGTV Dream Home 2011. But don’t worry, you still have until 5 p.m. EST to submit your last two entries (once on HGTV.com, once on FrontDoor.com), so make them count!

I’ve  been a die-hard fan of the Vermont resort-style home since day one. There’s something so appealing about a warm, rustic home surrounded by snow-covered mountains and sky-high trees nestled in an active resort town. Wouldn’t you agree?

HGTV Dream Home 2011

Here are four reasons to submit your last two (or first two) entries. Hey, you never know, you could get lucky, like HGTV Urban Oasis 2010 winner Adam Venckauskas.

HGTV Dream Home 2011 Kitchen

I swear I would cook every day and never eat out if I could chop onions and boil pasta in the Dream Home kitchen. Talk about a cook’s dream space!

HGTV Dream Home 2011 Dining Room

Can you imagine eating dinner (or every meal) in this dining room? Open windows, sweeping views, dim lighting … need I say more? Well, yes. You can open those windows for dining alfresco!

HGTV Dream Home 2011 Living Room

I love the modern green accents scattered throughout the living room that are paired with chocolate brown hues and rustic decor. This space feels just like home.

HGTV Dream Home 2011 Annex

The glass-enclosed annex is the perfect place to enjoy the views of Mt. Mansfield through winter, spring, summer and fall. See those leather club chairs by the window? That’s the best reading nook ever.

This HGTV Dream Home is PERFECT! Now, you still have a few hours left to submit your final two entries, so … go!

(To whoever wins: Will you invite me over? I’m a wonderful guest.)

1. Passalongtheidea... says:

I was struck by the great idea from a previous post. Win the beautiful HGTV Dream Home and make it a wish come true for "Make a Wish Foundation" children. The home is perfect for anyone and sharing it with these children would make it a "real dream come true".

2. JenniferHI says:

That is a really nice thing to say….. :)

3. Janna Vittoria says:

This would be a dream come true..I never knew what a true home felt like I was homeless most of my childhood life….with this house I would never have to worry about where I would lay my head at night again. I could give this home to my daughter Alyssa when she grows up and help other families who struggled just like I did.

4. Lisa says:

I would make this the best bed and breakfast in Stowe, Vermont. Minimal bunk fee to those and feed them both a hot breakfast and dinner. Lunch they would be on the slopes and on their own. This is such an exciting house, and one could really live here while allowing others to come and enjoy the fruits of HGTV's labors!! Imagine, going on a trip, family of whatever (9), parents get the 5 star room, kidlets get the ski dorm, everyone fed by 9 and off to the slopes, dog sledding, sleigh riding, just a wonderful part of the USA, with so many options. Older kids to the slopes, parents and smaller ones to the dog driven sled rides, lovers off to the horse driven sleigh rides. Stop for coffee at the local coffee shop, enjoy the locals and home for dinner. Chicken and Dumplings, lasagna and salad, beef stew, anything and yet comfort and relaxation. In the fall, with the fall breathtaking leaves, the possibilities are just endless.

5. lisa says:

I do believe whoever won this house, including myself, would have to cut out no less than a couple or few weeks a year for various children organizations. Also, it would be great to get teens/youth groups involved in the buddy system to buddy up with children in activities. I just mean the possibilities are endless. all the help and hope and ease of sharing!!

6. Lisa says:

Does the movie "White Christmas" bring smiles to your faces while viewing this house. Camaraderie, meeting and greeting new extended families, enjoying others smiles while enjoying the home, the land, the amenities. Holy moly, what an opportunity

7. wanda says:

Why is it that all the winners already own homes? How about the people that live in apartments and would love a home.I have 5 kids and a husband and we are living in an apartment.

• Bruce says:

Hi Wanda, you have a very valid question, your answer may be found in the "Sweeptakes Rules" It seems that the "Winning Sweeptakes Canidate" must be Marketable for Public acceptance, falling into a catergory of PR Standards. Did you know that a "Backgound Check" is performed on any and all potential Winning canidates? The Sweeptakes Winner, must be approved by the Main Sponcer and deemed aproperate and acceptable in the publics eye, they must be careful not to give a $2,000,000.00 prize pacakage away to "second rate citizens", or anyone who may have had a troubled past, so then a less than upstanding citizens, (in their eyes) warrants disqualification for a blessing by HGTV and their affiliates !! So there you have it…. Fairness and equality are not of HGTV's Sweeptakes Rules, nor in their agenda, after all, THE SHOW MUST COME FIRST, or as in Hollywood, "The show must go on"….. Its of the World, not of God…so what would you expect ?

Bruce // servant to King Jesus………………… who promised to all who will believe, A MANSION in Heaven

8. sassyjo says:

This would truly be a dream come true……The perfect DREAM HOME!!!!! My 7 year old grandson is crossing his fingers and toes!

9. Kathleen says:

Oh Wanda don't be selfish ,you have no idea what sort of home 's everyone has ,your apartment might be nicer than their homes or they may be struggling to make payments and who doesn't have dreams to have some thing that you can't possibly get on your own especially the beautiful homes that they build ,with the best designers architects etc ,hopefully some one that really needs it wins ,its always nice to dream though I do all the time