We’ve got a juicy sneak peek of the first makeover from Design Star winner Emily Henderson’s new series, Secrets From a Stylist, premiering on Saturday, February 26 at 9p/8c.

Emily’s also been putting her design know-how to work helping readers discover their personal style. Upload photos and videos of items that represent your personality for the chance to have Emily diagnose your design style.

Isn’t that couch bonkers?

And here’s your invite for our Twitter party during the show!

The details:
Live Twitter Party with Emily Henderson (@em_henderson) during Secrets from a Stylist Premiere
Sat, 2/26 from 9-9:30pm ET
Hashtag: #HGTV

Designers & Shops

1. lindsay says:

Love this show! I get so many ideas each time.
    I love Emily's style diagnostics. Its so fun to see the
    combinations of so many different looks. I like that she
    gets excited about each persons' style even if it's totally
    different than her own. The eclectic and unique designs
    make it my favorite design show- helpful and entertaining.
    We are ready to be on the show!

2. Susan says:

Love this new show and Emily! I've gotten tired of Candice's super expensive designs that no one can afford and love that Emily and Genevieve seem to teach as they go. Love it! Thanks HGTV :)

3. trec says:

I really think Emily's style is cheap and has a garage sale look. You don't have to be traditional in order to appreciate a good look but her designs are terrible!!!!!!!!!!!

4. LiLou says:

This show is SO disappointing. She is not talented – my friends could do better than this. Can't believe she is the winner. Maybe better next season…
    This series will not last…

5. Holly says:

This is the best show on hgtv …. Can't wait for the new season to start!

6. Chiara says:

Hi! Im from la paz bcs mexico and i Love you show! I just got a house down here…antique….i need help! My style? Toscany….mexican colonian….maybe old italian? Hand paint it….beige, white, terracota colors….oranic , rattan, natural…Help!

7. Juany says:

Acabo de enviudar y me gustaría. Cambiar mi recámara para hacerla diferente y relajante. Empiezo a cambiarla y lo dejo empezado.

8. Woah! I’m genuinely loving the template/concept of this world-wide-web. It’s uncomplicated, nonetheless profitable.
    A good deal of days it’s not possible in direction of consider that “fantastic harmony” in between person friendliness and visible charm. I should really say on your own’ve completed a
    extraordinary activity with this. Much too, the site a great deal amazingly quick for me upon Safari.

9. Zapraszam na super pokazy na ¿ywo.