We’ve got a juicy sneak peek of the first makeover from Design Star winner Emily Henderson’s new series, Secrets From a Stylist, premiering on Saturday, February 26 at 9p/8c.

Emily’s also been putting her design know-how to work helping readers discover their personal style. Upload photos and videos of items that represent your personality for the chance to have Emily diagnose your design style.

Isn’t that couch bonkers?

And here’s your invite for our Twitter party during the show!

The details:
Live Twitter Party with Emily Henderson (@em_henderson) during Secrets from a Stylist Premiere
Sat, 2/26 from 9-9:30pm ET
Hashtag: #HGTV

Designers & Shops

1. I can't wait for the new show and I will be on Twitter chatting with everyone on the 26th!

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Fairly Simpleton and Suzette Greer, Alexi Panos. Alexi Panos said: Want Emily Henderson To Diagnose Your Style? We ’ve got a juicy sneak peek of the first makeover from Design Star winn http://tiny.ly/UVTp [...]

3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Mollie Vandor and Ace Hardware DC, HGTV. HGTV said: Want Design Star's Emily @em_henderson to diagnose YOUR style? Here's how: http://ow.ly/40yLM [...]

4. pixelecho69 says:

I can wait for Emily's new show just 4 more day's I think my style would be traditional with a little bit of modern and about the couch in the picture I love the color is it Teal?

5. sheppielou says:

For years my style has been traditional, but I'm drawn to the Tuscan look. Not sure how to combine that look with what I have. Would love to have some help on that!

6. What? a brand new couch? I guess you didn't go with the 'use what you have' idea she originally had!

• amyc83 says:

Actually, that was the other blonde design star girl's idea. Emily's original idea was an outfit to room show, but she adjusted it a bit when she realized there was already a show like that on the Style network.

7. Paulette says:

Love Love Love the couch! Totally my style! <3

8. Paulette F. Carl&eac says:

Love Love Love the couch! Totally my style! <3

9. Donna S. Immekus says:

Would like to see a primitive/folk art style with a very warm and welcoming feel..

10. Bonnie says:

Why put this show on Saturday??? Looks like a great show.. Viewership will be down due to the day. You need to realign the weeks schedule. Too much House Hunter, Property Vrgins and they are all reruns.

• amyc83 says:

Saturday night is HGTV's prime time. All of the big designers get their shows on Sat night. It does seem odd, but I guess they can't compete with the network prime time and it works great for DVR!

• Bonnie says:

Yeah your right. But HGTV needs to scrap all these reruns….. Its getting boring. I Love HGTV and would rather watch their shows during primetime than the other networks. At least HGTV's stuff makes sense and is great for the whole family to watch.

• Patty says:

I agree. They should change the network name to The Real Estate Network.