Simple yet sustainable furniture projects are designer Dan Faires’ specialty, and in case you missed any of projects, we’ve pulled them all together for you.

Watch Dan show you how to build each project and get detailed step-by-steps at DanMade.

1. dutchess says:

On most of the HGTV home shows, so many people say WOW, again and again. That is so PHONY. My husband and I built, bought and sold many homes in our 37 years of marriage, and neither of us ever said WOW to any home we looked at. And we never heard anyone else say it. Please take note as to this phony word.

• Kent says:

must be nice Dutchess but u have the money to fix up like u want but i'd say this i wouldnt be phony as u say if we got some help and i'd sing thier names in the stars!!!!!!

2. Kent says:

how about a show how u help disabled people fix thier place up nothing special just some help for people who dont have and would really be happy with any help they can get

3. danfan says:

Can someone bring them back to life?

4. Verges says:

Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

5. Arseneau says:

I truly have found out something from this article, your site it’s truly interesting and catchy. You have earned a life time guest having this article only!

6. I saw such as this with other websites, but this can be the best of all the so-called useful facts. Who knows could possibly be it seemed to be copied through here. Let me follow the steps. Keep advising all of us.