Can cookware and utensils serve as the center of style in your kitchen? Yes, with help from celebrity-chef Rachel Ray. Rachael’s line of cooking tools pulls double duty — as sanity-saving gadgets and as gorgeous pieces you’d won’t need to shove in the cabinet as soon as the doorbell rings. (We’re looking at you rusty, dented cookie sheet.)

Rachael Ray Products

We’ve partnered with the Food Network Store to bring Rachael’s super-smart (and super-stylish) kitchenware to Freebie Fridays. We’re giving away two of the most-wanted Rachael Ray products. First, there’s her Chocolate Casseroval (4.25 qt.), perfect for serving yummy goodness right out of the dish. (Breakfast casserole, tater tot casserole, chicken casserole, tuna casserole — well, maybe not tuna casserole.) It’s accompanied by one of Rachel’s Blue Stripe Moppine Oven Mitts, an uber-absorbent mitt/kitchen towel combo. Cool, yes? Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, February 28, for a chance to win this stylish duo.

This week’s question: What’s the handiest, good-looking kitchen gadget you’ve ever owned?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Shopping

1. Cherish says:

My favorite item ever was a hand painted, stoneware 13 x 9 baking dish, with a pretty yellow and blue flower pattern painted on the outside of it. It was perfect for baking and taking things to potlucks and I always got compliments on it. Unfortunately, I had it shipped to my new house when I moved, and UPS crushed the box, and the dish:(

2. Kelly says:

My favorite is my stone pizza pan. I also love my pampered chef chopper when I want perfect salsa!

3. AngelAbove777 says:

My Pyrex glass storage containers! They keep my food looking appetizing in my refrigerator, and I'm not embarassed to take them out and serve with them during parties.

4. Ruchi Dave says:

My KitchenAid Hand-blender in Red color!
    With the different attachments -> chopping, blending, whisking everything is just a click away. Shaft comes off of the motor, making it super easy for cleaning. And I am in love with the Red color of this gadget – it not only brightens up my kitchen, it also inspires me to cook with various ethnic spices! :-)

5. Sue says:

My four year old granddaughter! She loves to help in the kitchen and can crack and egg better than me! Who needs a mixer with all that youthful energy!

6. MimiJ says:

My rolling pin which was hand made by my husband. Looks great on display.

7. Jeebugs says:

First response. would be my 8 qt. enameled cast iron dutch oven. It's as pretty as it is useful. Italian beef cooked all day long, home made vegetable beef soup, Pot roast are tops on my family's list of dinner favorites! But even more handy albeit less attractive would be my apple peeler/corer. We love apple pie!

8. azzysgrl says:

My favorite, best looking kitchen gadget is my All-Clad stainless steel slow cooker – it has been a life saver for me more times than I can count.

9. Douglas says:

Favorite? Just Cant beat the Microwave

10. debbie says:

my kitchen aid mixer, nicest thing in the kitchen

• Take the fall celebration outdoors

• The rustic lodge look is a perfect fit fot fall. Blending

• Shop thrift stores and garage sales for assorted small

• Fall-Inspired Linen and Felt Acorn Pillow