Can cookware and utensils serve as the center of style in your kitchen? Yes, with help from celebrity-chef Rachel Ray. Rachael’s line of cooking tools pulls double duty — as sanity-saving gadgets and as gorgeous pieces you’d won’t need to shove in the cabinet as soon as the doorbell rings. (We’re looking at you rusty, dented cookie sheet.)

Rachael Ray Products

We’ve partnered with the Food Network Store to bring Rachael’s super-smart (and super-stylish) kitchenware to Freebie Fridays. We’re giving away two of the most-wanted Rachael Ray products. First, there’s her Chocolate Casseroval (4.25 qt.), perfect for serving yummy goodness right out of the dish. (Breakfast casserole, tater tot casserole, chicken casserole, tuna casserole — well, maybe not tuna casserole.) It’s accompanied by one of Rachel’s Blue Stripe Moppine Oven Mitts, an uber-absorbent mitt/kitchen towel combo. Cool, yes? Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, February 28, for a chance to win this stylish duo.

This week’s question: What’s the handiest, good-looking kitchen gadget you’ve ever owned?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Shopping

1. Alyssia H. says:

My spaghetti oval pot from rchael ray! It's the best! It's so easy to cook noodles in and it's cuts time out:) I've gotten so many compliments

2. Jeanette says:

Cuisinart hand blender is my new favorite.

3. Lagean says:

Gosh, how do I pick just one? I do love my Bamboo cutting boards, utensils and utensil holder.

4. teetzechick101 says:

My favorite kitchen gadget would have to be my Cinnamin red Kitchenaid mixer. Its the bomb!! Wanted one for like…3 years! Finally about 3 yrs ago my husband bought me one. Love it! Don't know what i would do without it now that i have it.

5. Andrea says:

I am in love with my food processor. Shiny, clean lines, beautiful. We get along great. I've got plans for some serious slicing this weekend.

6. Corey Bishop says:

The best thing I ever did was screw little hooks on the inside of my kitchen cabinets to hold measuring spoons and cups. I ALWAYS know where they are! It was a simple solution that make a huge difference in my kitchen!

7. Basia says:

We got married a year ago and we received De Longhi coffee maker as a weeding gift from my sister. As huge coffee lovers we have been using it EVERY single day since our wedding day :) We absolutly love it! We are crazy about not only the awesome coffee it makes but also the fancy look of it:) My husband gets up very early every day so he is the one who grinds the beans and brews the coffee. We are both big fans of our coffee maker :)

8. sandra_ks says:

I could not live without my kitchenaid 6 qt. mixer with all the attatchments.

9. K.M. says:

I could hardly prepare a meal without my Braun multimix– mincing garlic has never been easier, and cryin' eyes from onions is a thing of the past– and that's a beautiful thing.

10. Erica B says:

My absolute FAVORITE gadget is my Crate and Barrel Electric Salt and Pepper Mill. Amazing-automatic-handsome-easy to use for uncoordinated husband :-)