Can cookware and utensils serve as the center of style in your kitchen? Yes, with help from celebrity-chef Rachel Ray. Rachael’s line of cooking tools pulls double duty — as sanity-saving gadgets and as gorgeous pieces you’d won’t need to shove in the cabinet as soon as the doorbell rings. (We’re looking at you rusty, dented cookie sheet.)

Rachael Ray Products

We’ve partnered with the Food Network Store to bring Rachael’s super-smart (and super-stylish) kitchenware to Freebie Fridays. We’re giving away two of the most-wanted Rachael Ray products. First, there’s her Chocolate Casseroval (4.25 qt.), perfect for serving yummy goodness right out of the dish. (Breakfast casserole, tater tot casserole, chicken casserole, tuna casserole — well, maybe not tuna casserole.) It’s accompanied by one of Rachel’s Blue Stripe Moppine Oven Mitts, an uber-absorbent mitt/kitchen towel combo. Cool, yes? Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, February 28, for a chance to win this stylish duo.

This week’s question: What’s the handiest, good-looking kitchen gadget you’ve ever owned?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Shopping

1. Erica B says:

My absolute FAVORITE gadget is my Crate and Barrel Electric Salt and Pepper Mill. Amazing-automatic-handsome-easy to use for uncoordinated husband :-)

2. Andrea says:

A good knife! It makes all the difference in the world! (and I sprung for some that came in bright fun colors!)

3. erika says:

i adore my misto!

4. Zack Gardner says:

For me it has to be my heavy duty meat cleaver ! It is heavy enough to chop through bones yet sharp and gentle to dice scallion. I could flip it on its flat side to smash clovesof garlic and without having to peel the paper from the garlic. I love it and it has a special place in my kitchen :) )

5. Denise Poukish says:

I love my Bright Yellow Quesidia maker. Great for a quick snack, dinner and even a interesting breakfast. Friends love coming over for homemade Quesidia'swith all the ymmy toppings and a Margaritta.

6. kec354 says:

I have to say my husbands favorite Kitchen gadget is his electric griddle for his breakfast favorites for the whole family it is used every weekend!
    My favorite is my Kitchen aid pro 600 mixer I can do anything with it from cakes, bread dough to frozen yogurt or ice cream!!

7. TimG05 says:

It would have to be my aerolatte mooo frother. Can't beat how handy it is or the great looking white with black spots cow motif.

8. Fleurdusoleil says:

My cherished marble mortar and pestle. Handed down through the generations…

9. Linda says:

The handiest and good looking kitchen gadget that I have the pleasure to share my meals with is my husband. He loves to cook and present fabulous meals for me most nights. HIS favorite is my Fiesta White plates so that he can place the food on a blank canvas and make a presentation like you would find in the best restaurants in the world. When he cooks I have no problem cleaning up and making the kitchen spic and span and ready for him to create again tomorrow.

10. Meg says:

I would definitely have to say my Kitchen Aid mixer. I love that thing! It really does so much!

• A pecan rub and cider sauce give this pork roast a rich,

• Attach a wooden box to the long side of an old window and

• Fill separate frames with letters that spell out

• Distressed shutters and shelves make great backdrops and