Can cookware and utensils serve as the center of style in your kitchen? Yes, with help from celebrity-chef Rachel Ray. Rachael’s line of cooking tools pulls double duty — as sanity-saving gadgets and as gorgeous pieces you’d won’t need to shove in the cabinet as soon as the doorbell rings. (We’re looking at you rusty, dented cookie sheet.)

Rachael Ray Products

We’ve partnered with the Food Network Store to bring Rachael’s super-smart (and super-stylish) kitchenware to Freebie Fridays. We’re giving away two of the most-wanted Rachael Ray products. First, there’s her Chocolate Casseroval (4.25 qt.), perfect for serving yummy goodness right out of the dish. (Breakfast casserole, tater tot casserole, chicken casserole, tuna casserole — well, maybe not tuna casserole.) It’s accompanied by one of Rachel’s Blue Stripe Moppine Oven Mitts, an uber-absorbent mitt/kitchen towel combo. Cool, yes? Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, February 28, for a chance to win this stylish duo.

This week’s question: What’s the handiest, good-looking kitchen gadget you’ve ever owned?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Shopping

1. Barb says:

My Kitchen Aid mixer and all of my Pampered Chef tools, especially the scalded, ice cream scoop and pizza cutter

2. My Good Grips can opener.

3. I have a large and a small Pampered Chef Microwave pans that I absolutely LOVE!!! They have lids that you can drain the food through that are hooked onto the pans. They don't get too hot to touch, even with the foof being cooked inside them!!! I love them and don't want to be without them!!!

4. Christine Trebendis says:

My all time favorite has to be my crock pot. I use it all the time and love it.

5. j.marrae says:

It's called a Vidalia Chop Wizard…a simple container that I can choose one of two sizes of inserts to easily dice vegetables like onions, potatoes, etc. I just slice and place them on top of the blade insert and close the lid. The diced veggie falls into the holding container which even measures up to a couple cups without having to use another measuring cup. So Simple and time saving!

6. Trudy Holtz says:

My favorite thing is my knife block! It's the Kapoosh one and I just love it. My husband thought I was crazy when I put it at the top of my Christmas list. And I danced up and down when I opened it up.

7. catbridge says:

I have a tiny kitchen, therefore any kitchen that doubles as some-what attractive decor is key for me! I have matching towel/potholder sets that match kitchen colors. Our Ginsu knife set is elegant enough that I dont have to hide it in the cupboard. And last but not least, my Pampered Chef rectangle stone is our dinner table "centerpeice" hold our salt and pepper grinders and napkin holder. Not exactly ideal, but will work for now ;)

8. Suzie C says:

I would have to say my Kitchen Aid stand mixer. I just love using it!!!!

9. Cindy Braun says:

I love my dish drying mat from bed bath and beyond. It is great for drying baby bottles-fine china and it's memory foam and clean and simple. Best purchase to date

10. Susan H says:

My pampered chef can opener I use it everyday and it hangs on my lasy susan, love it

• Fall doesn't have to have the traditional, muted feel we

• How to build a DIY industrial-rustic coffee table

• Giving new meaning to the phrase, 'working like a dog,'

• Honor your pup's inner goofball with an easy Halloween