Can cookware and utensils serve as the center of style in your kitchen? Yes, with help from celebrity-chef Rachel Ray. Rachael’s line of cooking tools pulls double duty — as sanity-saving gadgets and as gorgeous pieces you’d won’t need to shove in the cabinet as soon as the doorbell rings. (We’re looking at you rusty, dented cookie sheet.)

Rachael Ray Products

We’ve partnered with the Food Network Store to bring Rachael’s super-smart (and super-stylish) kitchenware to Freebie Fridays. We’re giving away two of the most-wanted Rachael Ray products. First, there’s her Chocolate Casseroval (4.25 qt.), perfect for serving yummy goodness right out of the dish. (Breakfast casserole, tater tot casserole, chicken casserole, tuna casserole — well, maybe not tuna casserole.) It’s accompanied by one of Rachel’s Blue Stripe Moppine Oven Mitts, an uber-absorbent mitt/kitchen towel combo. Cool, yes? Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, February 28, for a chance to win this stylish duo.

This week’s question: What’s the handiest, good-looking kitchen gadget you’ve ever owned?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Shopping

1. Ramona says:

My red KitchenAid mixer! Still love it most of all. Second is my teapot…love how cool it looks and brings me great comfort and warmth on these cold winter days!

2. thx3andme says:

My handiest and most beautiful kitchen gadget is mandoline. It is a bright and cheerful red color! I used to avoid recipes with lots of veggies and slicing. Not anymore!

3. Vicki says:

I love my chopper, chop onions in a flash!

4. Julie Hagen says:

My wooden knife block-looks great and keeps those knives handy!

5. Laura D says:

Love my Keurig. I also have this jar opener that's probably eighty years old. It still gets the job done.

6. mrscat12 says:

parchment paper – awesome for everything and clean up is simple

7. Pat Hersl says:

Good loooking? You are making this tough. I'd have to go for a manual can opener I've recently found.

8. jax petrovic says:

I have an old fashioned chopper that used to belong to my great aunt. It is really just a glorified jelly jar with a pump top that has 4 blades attached to its bottom. I put onions, tomatoes, celery, carrots or even chocolate inside the jar and push the pump down a few times and voile, the job is done with no mess and no tears in the case of onions. It's good looking in a nostalgic kind of way that makes me think of days gone by. Clear class with a wheat colored pump may not be as glitzy as stainless, but it's comforting! I have seen newer, sleeker versions advertised on infomercials late at night, but I'll stick with my glass, pump chopper till the day it's pump poops out or the glass jar cracks. So far, so good!

9. Cristina says:

My Pampered Chef hand chopper is our most used and it's still beautiful. I will never live without one.

10. Frances says:

I love my pampered chef ice cream scoop. Even the most frozen ice cream scoops right out with no problems.

• As seen on HGTV's "Property Brothers At Home"