Can cookware and utensils serve as the center of style in your kitchen? Yes, with help from celebrity-chef Rachel Ray. Rachael’s line of cooking tools pulls double duty — as sanity-saving gadgets and as gorgeous pieces you’d won’t need to shove in the cabinet as soon as the doorbell rings. (We’re looking at you rusty, dented cookie sheet.)

Rachael Ray Products

We’ve partnered with the Food Network Store to bring Rachael’s super-smart (and super-stylish) kitchenware to Freebie Fridays. We’re giving away two of the most-wanted Rachael Ray products. First, there’s her Chocolate Casseroval (4.25 qt.), perfect for serving yummy goodness right out of the dish. (Breakfast casserole, tater tot casserole, chicken casserole, tuna casserole — well, maybe not tuna casserole.) It’s accompanied by one of Rachel’s Blue Stripe Moppine Oven Mitts, an uber-absorbent mitt/kitchen towel combo. Cool, yes? Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, February 28, for a chance to win this stylish duo.

This week’s question: What’s the handiest, good-looking kitchen gadget you’ve ever owned?

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Shopping

1. Frances says:

I love my pampered chef ice cream scoop. Even the most frozen ice cream scoops right out with no problems.

2. Cheril says:

I have two: my Hamilton Beach programmable crock pot with temperature probe. It cooks everything well and doesn't overcook or burn. The other is my Bunn coffee maker. Full pot of coffee in three minutes. It keeps a reserve of hot water so when you pore in the new pot of cold water it doesn't have to heat it, it just pushes out the reserve for your new pot.

3. Brita says:

I don't have any good looking kitchen gadgets! They are all hidden in drawers and cabinets :-( But if I had a beautiful gadget like this, I'd display it proudly!

4. Kathleen says:

My favorite kitchen gadget is the knife block. Every knife is right at hand in a beautiful wooden block.

5. simplydebburrs says:

Of course, that would be my mixer!

6. simplydab says:

My Kitchen King Pro – I use it all the time and I LOVE it! http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-King-Complete-Prepa

7. Diane says:

A big thick butcher block cutting board.

8. Carrie Conley says:

My handy dandy food processor….not only is it cute….its gets a lot of work….

9. Cindy says:

I really love my Rachael Ray Moppine Oven Mitt. It hangs in my kitchen and gets used more than anything else.

10. Darlene says:

I love my KitchenAid Stand Mixer, but 25 years ago I got a Sunbeam Oskar food processor, it is my can't live with out kitchen tool.

• Ideas for using lemon zest in your design.

• Dining Room Definition - Ask Genevieve - Episode 4

• Feminine wallpaper and white wicker hang out in this lovely

• There's no confusion about what goes in this basket