We’ve narrowed our choices for March’s Color of the Month, but we want you to help us pick the winner. Here are the options:

Aqua

Our editorial assistant, Karli, says: My pick is aqua. Will from Bright.Bazaar is loving it. Kate Spade uses it quite often in her china and accessories lines, and it looks fantastic mixed with other brights like red. You can go bold and saturated or tone it down by distressing it for a lighter shade. This color is EVERYWHERE right now and perfect for ushering in springtime and Easter without going pastel.

Emerald Green

Nina, our shopping expert from HGTV MarketPlace, voted for emerald green, along with decorating editors Chelsey and Camille, who pointed out its presence at the Golden Globes and called it “a fun spring color.”

Lemon Yellow

Says Lili, our senior decorating editor, “I’m pushing for bright yellow again, angel-punching be d*@$ed! It’s so perfect for spring.” Our Shaw Floors color consultant, Emily, agrees with Lili: “It was everywhere at IMM Cologne a few weeks ago and I keep seeing it in fashion as well as interiors.”

The poll’s open till 5pm EST, Monday, Feb. 28. We’ll announce the winner on Tuesday, Mar. 1.

1. [...] question is, what other color of jeans are essential? Like what other colors should every guy [...]

2. @paintedroom says:

Going with the yellow. Thinking spring and daffodils. Happy color in small doses.

3. [...] of the month: aqua, emerald green and lemon yellow. To add to the fun, we asked you to help us pick the color. So…which did you [...]

4. Leslie says:

yellow!

5. 1dream4me2 says:

Aqua for me :)

6. Jolie says:

Yellow's ALWAYS been my fave!

7. Kristie Maitland says:

I love Aqua, it reminds me of the ocean, in the tropics, I am thinking about using it in my family room. I think its a nice cheerful color..

8. Steff says:

aqua did my room in this color, came out beautiful. Reminds me of the Caribbean

9. robin says:

Ditto Steff I painted my room aqua and I feel like I'm in Bimini. So I call Aqua "Bimini Water"
    BUT
    Yellow would look great perhaps in entry way, I like the twist they put on it.
    I think it's not just color it's where to put that color…….
    Love the oranges mixed with other bright colors…….
    That green wall is so BOLD I do hate that green it makes me feel like turning around and walk right out of that room before I get swallowed…….. BUT the other room with a touch of grren and alot of white looks soothing and amazing.

10. Sue says: