Renters, finicky decorators and change artists rejoice! Temporary wallpaper is here to service all of your non-committal decorating needs. Three former set decorators joined forces to form Tempaper Designs, as an answer to the lack of high-style repositionable wallpaper on the market. (Who has time to put up and take down traditional wallpaper over and over again on a movie set?) I’m loving their modern designs and classic motifs done up in funky color combos. I tested out a sample of Gio, and you really just stick it on, peel it off!

Temporary Wallpaper

We want you to give the easy on, easy off wallpaper trend a try with a full roll of Tempaper’s popular Edie design in Spanish Moss. Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, March 7, for a chance to win this stylish duo.

This week’s question: What would you cover first with a full roll or multiple rolls of temporary wallpaper?

Click for official rules.

Floor & Wall, Freebies

1. Elizabeth B. says:

I love my apartment, but my living room and bedroom walls NEED some color! I'd definitely start with an accent wall in my bedroom.

2. Honey says:

I would cover the wall behind the upholstered headboard that is in transit right now and currently heading in the direction of my daughter's room! Love this stuff!

3. Danielle says:

I think I would cover one wall in my dinning room (a feature wall) and I would have another feature wall in my master bedroom area…

4. my bathroom vanity. it's that horrible shade of fake oak veneer that was quite popular in the mid 90s. ugh!

5. Karen says:

An accent wall in my house that has been waiting for a stencil for the last two years.

6. Kirsten says:

Oh how this is fantastic for people who rent and can't decorate! I don't know if I could decide for sure… the prospect of having walls that are not white is too overwhelming… but probably something nice and peaceful and relaxing for my bedroom…. or more dramatic for the dining room.

7. I would just LOVE (<3) a roll of this temporary wallpaper. It would be used to cover the upper third of my walk-in closet. It has a shelf which is lined with chocolate brown wicker baskets. This wallpaper as a backdrop would be stunning.

Right now funds are tight. So, winning this and trying it would be a delight. I'd show it off to my friends and family.

8. SweetLiz says:

We are redoing our basement into an apartment for my sister. I would use it in the living room or bedroom or in the stairway and hall….so many possibilities!

9. LILY says:

I love it!!! Yesterday my husband's office was painted in the perfect color to have a temporary wallpaper as the focus point wall wight at the entry of his home office. Just perfect

10. LILY says:

I LOVE IT!!! Yesterday my husband home office was painted in the perfect color to have the temporary wallpaper cover the focus point wall right in front of the entrance's office. It is a beautiful pattern!!!

• As seen on the HGTV & DIY Network series, Rehab Addict.

• #TBT Favorite bedrooms from HGTV Dream Homes past