Renters, finicky decorators and change artists rejoice! Temporary wallpaper is here to service all of your non-committal decorating needs. Three former set decorators joined forces to form Tempaper Designs, as an answer to the lack of high-style repositionable wallpaper on the market. (Who has time to put up and take down traditional wallpaper over and over again on a movie set?) I’m loving their modern designs and classic motifs done up in funky color combos. I tested out a sample of Gio, and you really just stick it on, peel it off!

Temporary Wallpaper

We want you to give the easy on, easy off wallpaper trend a try with a full roll of Tempaper’s popular Edie design in Spanish Moss. Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, March 7, for a chance to win this stylish duo.

This week’s question: What would you cover first with a full roll or multiple rolls of temporary wallpaper?

Click for official rules.

Floor & Wall, Freebies

1. Jenna says:

Temporary or not, I kinda fear wallpaper so I'd probably start small, with a bathroom.

2. 4Grammy says:

The Edie temporary wallpaper would look great in my guest bedroom used as headboards on the wall with the two twin beds.

3. Amanda says:

I could do a number of coverings throughout our apt. with this! I could start with our dining room, or one of the bathrooms, or the wall behind our bed. Beautiful paper!

4. Brandi says:

Maybe our breakfast nook or the vanity in our master bath

5. Jessie says:

Damsel in black and white is my favorite! I would put it on one wall of our living room, opposite the tv. Love it!

6. amy says:

I would use it to turn my grungy t.v. stand into a conversation piece by covering the top of the wood with the wall paper, i would also put it on the seat of my computer chair to add more unity to the space.

7. SydneyNK says:

I think I would do the bedrooms, especially kids bedrooms. kids change thier tastes so often that temporary wallpaper would be perfect for a teenage girls room. It would also be good for a nursery, you could put up a cutesy baby wallpaper and not worry about the child having to grow into it or out of it.

8. Ellen says:

I'd finally get around to building out my dining room with board and batten walls and paper above it!

9. SixNationsShirts says:

I just love the fresh designs these days. It creates a great mood in every room. I'm planning to do some make over in our living area and it's great to have many choices. Six Nations Rugby Shirts

10. Jerry Zuniga says:

My wife and I just purchased are closing on our first home. Its a 1930's Spanish bungalow and in need of serious kitchen renovation. Besides knocking down walls for an open floor plan, appliances and cabinetry…I can see this temporary wallpaper capping off an accent wall just opposite of our cooking area. I really love this and my wife's cooking…let's bring this home!!!!

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to

• This space was designed to bestow a lush, tropical