Renters, finicky decorators and change artists rejoice! Temporary wallpaper is here to service all of your non-committal decorating needs. Three former set decorators joined forces to form Tempaper Designs, as an answer to the lack of high-style repositionable wallpaper on the market. (Who has time to put up and take down traditional wallpaper over and over again on a movie set?) I’m loving their modern designs and classic motifs done up in funky color combos. I tested out a sample of Gio, and you really just stick it on, peel it off!

Temporary Wallpaper

We want you to give the easy on, easy off wallpaper trend a try with a full roll of Tempaper’s popular Edie design in Spanish Moss. Answer this week’s question before 12/11c Monday, March 7, for a chance to win this stylish duo.

This week’s question: What would you cover first with a full roll or multiple rolls of temporary wallpaper?

Click for official rules.

Floor & Wall, Freebies

1. Cheryl Anderson says:

I would use it to add some spice to my daughters rented studio space, her space is small and it could make it much more enjoyable!

2. MegYArnold says:

I would cover one wall of my bedroom, because I think it would look stylish with one of the walls covered.

3. Darlene says:

I love the idea for temporary wall paper, I like to change things up every couple of years. I have a powder room I would love to repaper.

4. fiorella says:

I would use it in our half bath that needs some attention

5. Christel Norris says:

I have a spare room that I am dying to try something completely different in. I want to think outside the box and flex my creative muscles!

6. Connie Perteet says:

It would be really pretty in my entry way.

7. ann bull says:

I would do the wall behind my headboard in my room. Its a small, nothing of a room, and it needs some pazazz and spirit. I love to do wallpaper! I also hate stripping it off, which is what I have been doing in my kitchen today. But it is so gratifying to see a beautiful change happen so quickly.

8. JTaitano says:

I would cover my boring white guest room – that paper would match perfectly!

9. kathy says:

i would outline my wall to wall living room windows then the dining room accent wall opposite to tie together. love the color!

10. Brenda says:

either my bedroom (it's pretty small so one roll might give it a fun accent wall) or the wall leading up the stairs, to give it a little pop of fun :)

• This HGTV fan couldn't part with the quaint little

• Bright colors were briefly popular during the mid-1800s,

• "A neutral, like black, paired with a color allows the

• Bedside tables are an essential part of a bedroom suite,