Oh, you are in for the kitchen renovating thrill of your lives today, friends! Over the weekend, Ken and I shot a sweet little video tour for you, complete with scary before photos of the space—and, of course, our gleaming “after.” Care to indulge?

What do you think? Is it as gorgeous as we hoped?

p.s. Want to get the look and are curious where we scored our goods? Source list right here.

Design Inspiration

1. Lili@HGTV says:

Erin, it is SO gorgeous! Bravo. Excellent, excellent work.

2. @CapreeK says:

Get out! Erin, your kitchen is absolutely GORGEOUS! Ee! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait for the big reveal. :)

3. Karen says:

just amazing!

4. caroline says:

Erin! That is a jaw-dropper of a kitchen! Big pats on the back and tall drinks for you and Ken.

5. Martha says:

agggggghhhh I can't watch any HGTV videos in Canada :-( I guess I will have to wait until I go visit family in the states in April, that's what I've done with all your other reno updates because I am obsessed. The photos I have seen so far are amazing!

6. Lisbeth says:

I love this! Your transformation is nothing short of AWESOME. I adore contemporary design and your microwave is to die for! You didn't say anything about it, but I really like how y'all changed the fireplace. You can really see the Swedish inspiration. I can just see all the great upcoming gatherings in your wonderful new space.

7. erin loechner says:

thank you SO much you guys! you're all so sweet!!!

8. Honey says:

where are the pics of the home at the beginning. floor plan etc . lovely job by the way.

9. erin loechner says:

Hi Lisbeth:

Here's the video on how we transformed the fireplace!: http://blog.hgtv.com/design/2010/10/06/surprise-a

10. [...] post the other day about her quirky kitchen faucet has had me looking at plumbing fixtures a whole new [...]