It’s Monday morning, what better time to inject a little joy into your life with irreverent design?

dinosaur fabric chair

Stylist and trend spotter Arren Williams noticed this chair, reupholstered in a fabric called D’ya-think-e-sauras, on Twitter. I love the incongruity of the formal chair and the playful dinosaur pattern. Your first instinct might be to put this in a child’s room, but I love the idea of having it right in the living room as a conversation piece.

Design Inspiration

1. rodelyn nepomuceno says:

the show is good.:)

2. rodelyn nepomuceno says:

how can i go far into your show??/i want to explore more.and find some details..

3. ali says:

I also have an old chair that I would like to reupholster myself but I don't know where to begin. Is there any advice you can give to a novice?

4. Alwin says:

Asking questions are in fact pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, except this paragraph provides pleasant understanding even.

5. Sharley says:

the 101th cartel coin hack that I am using, so.. 1 out of 100 are working :|

6. the 101th points crack which i am attempting, so.. 1 out of 100 are working :/

7. Merely wanna input on couple of common points, The internet site layout is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D.

8. Anna@HGTV says:

Ali – I'm a novice at upholstery myself. Here are two great HGTV.com how-to articles on reuphostering a dining room chair: http://www.hgtv.com/dining-rooms/how-to-recover-ahttp://www.hgtv.com/decorating/a-new-seat/index.h
    Starting with an ottoman or chair with upholstered seat cushion or back cushion are better starter project.
    Good luck!

Lili ZarghamiLili is Editorial Director of HGTV.com. Her personal obsessions include looking for just the right sofa, ogling real estate listings, and reading floor-plans. She has an admitted "chair problem," collecting...

See What We’re Pinning