Cat lovers are crazy about their felines, but their litter boxes? Not so much.

cat litter hideaway

Etsy sellers, ModernistCat, have created this cat cubby which hides the smelly-but-necessary boxes that come with being a cat owner. Inspired by Paul McCobb’s Planner Group Collection, this cabinet conceals with a touch of 50s-era class. (Hairless cat not included.)

Design Inspiration

1. Bowmanave says:

WOW,very cool box.

2. Kayla@HGTV says:

I LOVE this. I currently have a plastic covered litter box that kitten likes to play around in…at 3 a.m. This cover would probably conceal the noise. Plus, it's super attractive. Going on my wish list!

3. Amy PureHome says:

Definitely much more attractive than the plastic boxes! Not, the hairless cat scares me a bit. :)

4. Karli_HGTV says:

I tried to make the most of my cat's "restroom" area by placing it on the chicest kitty mat they sold at Target. It's still an eyesore.

That cat seriously looks like Golem.

5. Sara says:

wow, thats a litter box???
    thats awsome!

6. Stephanie says:

its too high

7. Jesse says:

you got to be kidding this is the dumest thing I ever seen

8. Jesse says:

you must never had a cat this is dum

9. unitingandfighting says:

maybe a lot shorter,smaller,and how do you get to the cat tray? way too fancy, us animal activists too busy trying to feed and help animals with no donations coming in.no time for fashionable boxes,that look expensive enough,that we could save the money that that box would cost, and feed all the street strays for a month or two.and? does that cat belong to E.T.?