Easter doesn’t get the decorating TLC it deserves. I blame this on its  totally confusing scheduling system. First Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox? How am I supposed to keep track of that?! By the time I check my calendar, I’ve got maybe 10 days to spread Easter cheer all over my house.

Happy Easter Store

This year, there’s no excuse. We’re letting everybody know that the holiday falls on April 24th. How about cutting out some of the decorating work with a gift code from the Happy Easter Store? We’ve got two gift codes you can spend on fun Easter baskets, fresh flowers and tasty goodies for your Easter Sunday celebration. You can send Easter baskets and Easter gifts to loved ones near and far — or just spend it all on yourself.

Answer this week’s question by simply leaving us a comment before 12/11c Monday, April 4, to be entered for a chance to win.

This week’s question: What’s your cuddly Easter ambassador of choice? Yellow chicks or fluffy bunnies? It’s a battle for the ages.

Click for official rules.

Freebies, Holidays

1. Tracy says:

fluffy bunnies…although I prefer the chocolate variety.

2. robynl35 says:

I love both the Chicks seem to represent Spring more to me, and the Bunny is more for Easter. So if I had to choose I would go with Chicks, I could leave them out for a little longer period of time.

3. Heidi K says:

The cute little yellow chicks, for sure!

4. Joan Maddox says:

Yellow chicks … YUMMY!

5. susan says:

Fluffy bunnies for sure!!

6. When I was younger I raised bunnies (not for eating). It brought me such joy especially at Easter time.

I have to admit though, I like everything else associated with this time of year. The pastel colors, the tulips and other flowers that are coming back to life, and the Easter decor and candies.

Happy Spring!!!:D

7. Joe Macaluso says:

It has to be bunnies. When I was little my grandma would get all the grandchildren a different stuffed Easter bunny. It's a memory I continue with my own daughter, whether it's a stuffed bunny, a bunny pencil or bunny paper. I just really associate bunnies with Easter.

8. Brandon says:

BUNNIES!

9. SydneyNK says:

BUNNY!

10. MegYArnold says:

Cute, little bunnies are the best! Baby animals season is coming, can't wait to see those fluff balls!

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to

• This space was designed to bestow a lush, tropical