Featured

It’s here, it’s here! The 2011 HGTV Green Home tour has finally arrived. Step inside this year’s Green Home in Denver, Colorado and take a look around the prairie-style home.

hgtv green home 2011 kitchen

I’m having a hard time deciding what I love more: this fabulous and functional kitchen or the loft space on the second floor. Or maybe it’s the breathtaking Colorado surroundings….

Green

1. Sara says:

that's amazing! I love the backsplash, the cabint color, and the stools.

2. RuthDay@gmail.com says:

I have been waiting to see the inside and I must say I love this very functional kitchen! I love the island and the sitting are there. And i can say enough about the Wolf appliances, I would look so forward to entertaining and cooking in this space. Love, love the color of the cabinets and the chrome hardware and appliances.

3. Rday19 says:

I had to go back and look at the loft area you are so right, it's hard to decide which one to like more they are both wonderful spaces. The loft area is an inviting area for relation and quite time. A space for all to sit and visit. The kitchen area is a great small but very compact usable area. The wolf appliances are top notch, love the dark cabinets with the chrome hardware add such style. The island with the sitting is a great work area that you share with friends close by while cooking and entertaining!

4. Emily Kiker Morrow says:

Linda Woodrum is such a talented designer. She knows just how to artfully bring together the comfort-factor and the wow-factor in a truly tasteful way that almost anyone can envision living with.

5. Pamela says:

I want it. I must have it.

6. TED says:

ffor the past month you cannot find out where the enter line is or the second chance to enter LINE IS FOR THE HOME I FEEL THIS IS A VERY GREEDY TOOL FOR ALL YOUR PROMOTIONS AND WILL DROP YOUR WEB SPOT AFTER MANY YEARS OF USING IT .

7. sandy rodriguez says:

En realidad todo un sueno q ojala se me convirtiera en realidad.=D

8. Ana says:

does anyone knows when they will be showing the winner of the denver green home.

9. Mary Emigholz says:

I have always enjoyed viewing the new and different styles of living. I'm into comfort and simple life
    being I have always had a lot of important items I seem to want to display, so that makes my area full of family life and nature around me. I get to dust!!!!!! But enjoy!!!! Open viewing of nature is fabuous. People should start loving what we have instead of what we want…. Simplicity is very comfortable…

10. Heather Vesterfelt says:

Can I get building guide lines for the sliding canvas book shelf that hides the TV in kliving room?

It is fabulous!