Trying to find window treatments for the French doors on my bedroom has resulted in a very oh-I’ll-fix-this-later “solution.” I have sheers tacked up to the doors.

emma jeffs window films

Lucky for me, Jen over at Haystack Needle had a similar problem but had found these beautiful window films by Emma Jeffs. They’re so darn pretty, I just might need to use something like this on the window in my bathroom, too.

Design Inspiration

1. Amy PureHome says:

These are wonderful! Kind of like the wall decals but for your window – home decor is becoming more and more fun everyday!

• Lili@HGTV says:

Yep! And I love that you still get the light without being completely exposed.

• StephD says:

The film pictured above is made in the USA and available at 2jane.com. And I love that they're PVC-free Eco Chic!

• StephD says:

I have it all over my house. I've trimmed a bedroom mirror out with the digital Pixel design and the Pearl print is on my front door and sidelight windows. It's gorgeous and a great product all around. Before I discovered the Emma Jeffs film I used the Home Depot variety and wasn't at all pleased.

2. lisa says:

pretty window films are such a quick fix when in need of privacy. and there are so many great designs out there now!

lisa <a href="http://www.adesignerandacontractor.blogspot.com” target=”_blank”>www.adesignerandacontractor.blogspot.com

3. Really love this idea ~ it's amazing how many wonderful designs they are coming with. This design, in particular, would look lovely in a beach cottage.

Marie @ Sally Lee by the Sea http://SallyLeeByTheSea.com

4. Carla A says:

Home Depot has some very pretty designs for a reasonable price.

• Javonni G. says:

Love them!

• Javonni G. says:

It is amazing to gather ideas from people who are creative and smart! I have amazing ideas for aprt/condo/townhouse living. Can't wait til HGTV does another pilot show that will give up and coming DIY people an oppty to showcase our wonderful ideas on 'smart, budget but fab decor'.

5. Tom Young says:

This is a very good thing to do. There is nothing more un-relaxing than not having proper privacy in the bathroom. A nice layout in this picture, indeed.

6. […] High-reflectivity window films primarily block the summer sun and are best for doing so. They also work well in places with long cold seasons (I can’t imagine!). […]