It’s a big week around here. A few days ago we announced that Dina Manzo is bringing her party-planning wizardry to HGTV. Her show is already in production (name TBD) and we’ll see if we can get some sneak preview photos of her work to show on Design Happens soon.

Dina Manzo in production

Dina Manzo in production

We’re also tickled to confirm this morning that Thom Filicia is joining the network. More info on that to come.

Announcements

1. Charlene says:

Thom is awesome. I can't wait to see more of his work!

2. Cheri says:

I need Dina's Party in December 2011. My dad dies September 18th, 2011 from CANCER. Every Year since his death my siblings, children, gandchildren go to Waffle House on Father's Day and dad's birthday. Why Waqffle House when dad would come visit us here in GA from CA he would go out to coffee at the Waffle House. My dad has been going out to coffee all of my life. So we want to share dad's 80th birthday. We need Dina' to decorate for a 80th Birthday bash.

3. Cheri says:

Did I not check my spelling before i sent it? I guess not

4. MOW187 says:

I think they should revive Rate My Space Bedrooms with Dina as the new host. They should revamp the show and have the good guys against the bad guy. I bet Dina could pack a good punch on the bully lady with multiple aliases! Go Dina!

5. Michelle says:

seriously Dina's party decor are like whole bunch of junks scattered in nice houses.

LOVE House Hunters and House Hunters (International)!!!

6. Darlene Jernejec says:

Dina my daughter is having a wedding I am planning both bridal shower and wedding it is so hard I never had one so it means so much to me! Katy my daughter worked with your brother Cris at Artful Dogers she thought so much of him what a nice family you have you must have had really nice parents I hope you get this. Thanks Darlene

7. NCD says:

how great — loved Thom on Queer Eye – - his rooms were gorgeous/tasteful. Can't wait to see his show !

8. NCD says:

I agree that Candice Olson and Sarah Richardson are great. As a Canadian, I'm proud of those two very talented fellow Canadian girls ! Really love seeing what they do on every show.