Finally, the time has come. HGTV Green Home 2011 is now open for entries. This Denver, Colorado eco-beauty is setting a new standard in green living.

HGTV Green Home 2011 - Enter the Sweeps

You can enter twice per day — once on HGTV.com and once on FrontDoor.com — for your chance to win the eco-fabulous HGTV Green Home 2011, located in the Stapleton community in Denver, Colo., plus a new 2011 GMC Terrain and $100,000!

Design Inspiration

1. Debra Fasano says:

LOVELY! I have spent the majority of my life in Denver and it is a wonderful place for an HGTV green home. Perfect! Congratulations!
    Debra F.

2. Joi Mayne says:

I may never, ever win anything, and with my job, well I sure can't afford to buy one, but thank you HGTV for creating these beautiful homes. Being a mother of a special needs child, I wish you made a home that was accessible for handicapped people, whether it's children or adults. I would love to see someone win one of your homes that truly is in dire need of housing or a vehicle. People like me lose their jobs due to being in the hospital with thier children, or my own problem putting me there, and there is very little for people like me. Keep up the beautiful work, and I will continue to watch your shows, and dream….
    Perfection to a "T"
    Respectfully,
    Joi M

3. Allison says:

This home looks splendid! I love the design and color palettes used throughout this awesome home. I'll keep my fingers crossed… <a href="http://www.skylarkmanor.com” target=”_blank”>www.skylarkmanor.com

4. jason says:

Great house I love that part of denver! I have watched it grow over the years and love the idea of "green" houses as the future of denver.. <a href="http://www.bellodenver.com” target=”_blank”>www.bellodenver.com

5. Amy Canary says:

Beautiful home! Can you comment on the green attributes of the bathroom and kitchen cabinetry as well as the custom closet components? Did you choose FSC certified wood, low or no VOC finishes and products with no added urea formaldehyde – all attributes that help our earth and very importantly the indoor air quality of the home for healthy living.
    <a href="http://www.terracabinets.com” target=”_blank”>www.terracabinets.com

6. Shelley Cross says:

Fresh and retro at the same time! How appropriate that this Green home feels like a link in time, connecting the past with not only the present, but the future, as well.

Cross

7. g009 says:

Nice design, roof-line with gutter looks amazing!

8. patricia says:

How Beautiful.Green is the way to go.I just love it.More than that,i love the show.You guys are great.

9. Sandy says:

This home takes my breath away! The tile work in the bathrooms is obviously done by someone very talented. Putting in this beautiful tile only makes you want to add to the beauty in each room. The area for the dog was brillant..and so well thought out! The artwork is simple but breathtaking. The colors throughout the Green Home can lift your spirits so much even on a dreary day. I will be hoping and dreaming each day I go through the videos and pictures. I do some oil painting myself, and can really appreciate the beauty in all your hard work. Great job!

10. Patricia Johnson says:

Magnificent…The house compliments the beautiful city of Denver quite well. Stapleton is calling my name and telling me to come home.