Keeping a healthy home has been on my mind as I move into a new house. Could we be allergic to something in the ducts? Will that cleaner be safe to use around our new kitten and puppy? How clean is the water or the pipes? I’ve got a filter for my faucet, so my home is covered, but what about when I’m on the go?  That’s why I love the CamelBak Groove, a colorful and sleek water bottle with a built-in filter. So the water is cleaned as you sip. Compared to plastic bottles, it’s high on the reuse factor of the three R’s. And I love the color choices available for these BPA-free bottles. I have one in pink. My fiance has one in the more masculine black.

CamellBak Groove

We’re giving away ten of these ingenious CamelBak bottles just in time for warm weather outdoor activities. For a chance to win, just leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, April 18th.

This week’s question: When it comes to keeping a healthy home, what has been your biggest obstacle? Fighting off pet dander and dust? A mold infestation? Poisonous plants that keep coming back?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Alison says:

Dust, pollen, mold, and cat hair. If we weren't renting, these carpets would be gone!

2. CarrieB says:

These filtered water bottles look like the greatest idea for taking to the gym. Especially when my work-out partners and I have run out of the water we've broCught and don't want to pay for a bottle of their supposed 'clean' water. A free trial is even better!

3. matt says:

Dust!

4. Annelise says:

I am right with everyone on the dust! Good heavens how much dust a household can hold! Its specially bad for me 'cause i am allergic to it and this season is the worst! And on top of that dog hair is everywhere! I have to clean that too and I am allergic to that as well. I guess just stick me in a sterilized bubble with all my allergies! Who else has allergies? I am allergic to trees and grass too. I got my allergies last year wehn I went to the emergency room 'cause my eye swelled up! It scared me to crap! so's now i got's to be careful. Goodness i strongly dislike this season it just makes everything seem worse!!!!

5. HeatherK says:

pet dander..and i don't even have a pet! The people before us had a cat and i'm pretty sure our floors and walls were made with the stuff because I STILL have allergies from it!

6. Vickie S. says:

My biggest obstacle is the pet hair. I have a yellow lab and watch my son's black lab during the day. I have to sweep the floors every day just to keep up.

7. Marlee says:

Dust for sure!

8. Clare says:

Mold in the bathroom is a problem for us because the window doesn't open to let out the steam. Also we live in a humid climate so opening the windows is generally a problem for us. There's nothing that feels better than letting fresh air in the house through an open window.

9. Lora says:

Fighting the pet dander & dust is always tough. Since we did a small addition that included a full laundry room (as opposed to a laundry closet), our dogs are mostly banned to the laundry room when they are inside. That has dramatically reduced the dust throughout the house. Now we just can't keep up with the cat dander from our 1 cat!

10. Jeanette says:

Now I see I am not alone…..dust and pet hair will NEVER go away.

• Porch Perfect: Sparkling Hibiscus Cooler

• A child's treasured belonging is turned into eye-catching

• This watery bedroom proves that a high-end look can be had

• Turquoise paint used to accent the corner of the room and a