OK folks, honest opinions wanted. What do you think of the pouf?

poufs

My feelings keep fluctuating on this little piece of furniture. At times, I’m gaga for Moroccan metallic poufs or the large-gauge knit poufs. But at other times I feel like it might just get underfoot and take up too much space. So I come to you all for your opinions. Yay or nay on the pouf?

Design Inspiration

1. Amy says:

Not going to lie – I dig the pouf! Now, I'm not a fan of the crazy patterned ones, but solid colored poufs are great pieces to have in a living room, media room, family room, etc.

2. shelly says:

That knitted pouf has been over exposed, in my opinion. How bout some original pouf designs? Floor pillows could fill in for a pouf.

3. It was very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

4. jocelyn says:

I like this one, but I just saw one at The Bootstrap Project (I think its <a href="http://www.thebootstrapproject.com)” target=”_blank”>www.thebootstrapproject.com). They are awesome and made in Africa and its part of a community development project. I'm waiting for mine to arrive, can't wait!

5. David says:

I say pouf! We're always in need of extra places to sit while huddled around the TV.

6. Donna says:

I personally think that the pouf is a perfect little piece that just ties the neutrals with the bright blues and makes the room complete. However if it were my room, i would add some jewels to that pouf… Just to add bling!!;)

7. broodalinpit says:

orgasmic..

8. Marina says:

Well you don't know anything then.