Orange is so gorgeous and vivacious. This sun-kissed color has the power to enliven any space. And because it’s a natural complementary color to blue, and even looks pretty mixed with bits of gold and yellow, this shade is perfect for home accessories.

Elle Decor, Trina Turk

Elle Decor

Check out fashion designer Trina Turk’s bedroom. Here, orange is used to add a touch of the exotic to an otherwise modern space. By adding some fabulous orange accessories, anyone can get a global look filled with zest.

Mexican Embroidered Pillow

Mexican Embroidered Pillow

Rustic orange, with its intense depth, is one of my favorite shades. The hand-dyed thread on this pillow can deliver the perfect dose of spicy orange in your home.

Ajrakh Block Print Coverlet

Ajrakh Block Print Coverlet

A rich block-print cover in red-orange can warm up a bed or even walls if you hang it as a decorative headboard.

Hand Painted Ceramic Bowls

Hand Painted Ceramic Bowls

Hand-painted Turkish bowls in bright orange can be used to accessorize anything from a dresser to the dining room table. I love collecting little vessels like these for displaying jewelry and other odds and ends.

Balinese Umbrella

Balinese Umbrella

This Balinese umbrella is my all-time favorite orange accessory. Placed on a patio, it’s all the color you’ll need to add an invigorating, bright glow to an outdoor setting.

1. Wow! I never though I would love orange so much. What a great roundup of accessories. I am especially loving the Mexican embroidered pillow.

2. Carrie Leber says:

what a gorgeous post – the pieces all look fabulous!

3. Abigail says:

Obsessed with orange! Love it paired with gray! Thanks for the pop of it today!!

4. Alsteve says:

This bedroom is so inviting! The pop of orange color in the mix is very hip and modern. <a href="http://www.skylarkmanor.com” target=”_blank”>www.skylarkmanor.com

5. Kelli says:

I love this! I'm trying to work orange into the design for my studio. <a href="http://www.ahappyplacecalledhome.com” target=”_blank”>www.ahappyplacecalledhome.com

6. Hilda Ruiz says:

Hey, that's my favorite color for life! Love it, love it!!!

7. [...] post about accessorizing with orange was the first thing that popped in mind when I saw [...]

8. Patti Diaz says:

I'm just catching this blog–love the orange updates; I just experimented with a change in my kitchen–& would never have considered myself an "orange" lover before (perhaps my affinity for clementines has won me over!!). Adding the orange to spring green, which was inspired by some dishes I saw, is just fabulous! My favorite is also the Mexican embroidered pillow featured–thanks Jeanine ;D

9. bethevenson says:

Wow I never was an orange fan, but when I saw this it made me a lover! Jeanine your a genius!;)