When I spotted this bathtub and shower combo, I could hardly believe it was real.

KOS rain shower

But apparently, this dream set up is a reality. Designed by Italian company KOS, this gigantic soaking tub and overhead shower create a rain-like experience for the most luxurious bathrooms. I think that if I had an outdoor shower and bath like this I might never, ever leave it.

Design Inspiration

1. desingergirly88 says:

that is so nice. If I had that i would never ever leave. I wish i had it!!!

2. pixelecho69 says:

It would be perfect if it was in Hawaii in the maybe ( DH/12) oh ! just maybe.

3. deb says:

I don't see this working , nice but I would kill myself getting in & out.

4. CplusE says:

What a coincidence — I saved this picture to my Design Style file a month ago! :D

5. Anna@HGTV says:

This is so gorgeous, but it reminds me of the time I almost cooked myself alive in a giant Japanese soaking tub.

6. Astraea52 says:

Almost all built-in bathtubs used to have a shower as well, but in recent years that fell out of favor .. no doubt so people could be talked into paying for both a tub (whirlpool if possible) AND a shower with multiple heads. So seeing this (extremely impractical) tub with a rain shower over it, as "the latest", makes me think that we'd have saved a lot of money, if we just stuck to what we had in the first place .. shower over tub!

7. Onewho Knows says:

Shamelessly expensive

8. Cathy says:

cAN YOU THINK OF MORE WAYS TO WASTE WATER? A huge full tub plus shower.

9. Angela says:

absolutely gorgeous – when can I move in?

10. nanimama says:

Reminds me of Monsoon in India. I am remodeling my bathroom and that is the shower head I am going to add but not that large tub. My bathroom does have a glass wall witha view of forest . It will be perfect