When I spotted this bathtub and shower combo, I could hardly believe it was real.

KOS rain shower

But apparently, this dream set up is a reality. Designed by Italian company KOS, this gigantic soaking tub and overhead shower create a rain-like experience for the most luxurious bathrooms. I think that if I had an outdoor shower and bath like this I might never, ever leave it.

Design Inspiration

1. Pippa says:

There is nothing new or original in your design. The only remarkable thing is the location and view, as well as the amount of $$$ needed to buy that tub and the fixtures. This picture on your website serves no good reason at all other than to show your audience, just how the extremely well healed live.

2. Nina says:

How long would it take to fill this giant tub? By the time it's finally full, it's already cold. Oh, and I forgot, while the rest of us are all using water saving showers, and loos, the jet set splashes around in tubs made for elephants.

3. Nena says:

Water Saver?? Not so much. Doesn't appear to be very safe to get it or get out of. Some safety concerns…………View is heavenly!

4. Kim says:

When I hit the lottery…… But my view will be of the Adirondacks with a lake in the background. And it will be done in rustic style! I LOVE the idea.

5. Melisa says:

I so want one… how beautiful!

6. Jim says:

Does anyone know where the picture was taken?

7. The video card (sometimes referred to as the GPU) is another vital component in any gaming rig, as it handles practically all of the graphics for your video game titles. A person with the issues with video cards – in particular the center and minimal end ones – is that they tend to come to be obsolete faster than the other components of a gaming pc. Commonly, acquiring a higher conclusion video card when that you are upgrading or building your gaming rig is vital as it presents you breathing area in advance of it really is time to upgrade once more.

8. I?m certain you can find a lot of added nice instances inside the long term for individuals who study your site.

Lili ZarghamiLili is Editorial Director of HGTV.com. Her personal obsessions include looking for just the right sofa, ogling real estate listings, and reading floor-plans. She has an admitted "chair problem," collecting...

See What We’re Pinning