It’s that time of year when you want to do everything outdoors: eat, relax and of course, entertain. I don’t know about you, but my patio set looks a bit ragged from all the dinners and late nights last year. If you’re like me, you’ll love this month’s giveaway: an All-Weather Wicker Conversation Set from online home decor and furniture retailer hayneedle.com.

Hayneedle.com Patio Set - Hayneedle.com – find everything home

Palazetto Arbor All Weather Conversation Set

This patio furniture set is everything you need to move your living room outside: a loveseat, two chairs, a coffee table and an end table.  Plus, the durable canvas fabric cushions are water- and fade-resistant.

Wanna win it? Just leave a comment below this post. This month’s question: What’s your best outdoor entertaining tip or trick? (For ideas, check out our brand new outdoor entertaining guide.)

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 9:00 a.m. ET on May 4, 2012 and 12:00 p.m. ET on May 7, 2012. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $1,499.99. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

Freebies

1. Kay says:

This is a great prize!!!!!!!!

2. Hillary says:

I love outdoor entertaining, but don't have an outdoor bar–so I like to have a couple of different, ready made drink pitchers in the fridge. That way people aren't running back and forth to the bar, just pouring from the pitcher!

3. CplusE says:

My best outdoor entertaining tip is to let your husband fire up the grill and do all of the cooking! My hubby cooks the meat, potatoes, vegetables, and sometimes even appetizer and dessert on the grill, so the only thing I need to worry about is beverages — talk about carefree entertaining! ^_^

4. Amy says:

Do you best to make sure the weather is going to hold up! Not easy to do…but if you are planning an outdoor thing the last thing you want to do is have to make everyone come inside because it is rainy and yucky outside! Oh, and those outdoor fireplace pits – awesome for fall outdoor events!

5. peg5 says:

be-eautiful furniture. one tip for serving food outdoors while sitting on your lovely furniture are food domes. they can usually be found at any dollar store, are made of thin wicker or screen material and you plop them over food to keep bugs away.

6. kymomofmany says:

Having a great set like this would make entertaining outdoors easier, you want an inviting space for your guest to relax and have a good time.

7. SweetLiz says:

My tip is to add some solar lighting for setting the mood in the evening. What makes them really great is that you can move them to wherever you need the lighting…on a path or in flower pots on the deck or patio. There is such a variety of inexpensive solar lights and kits available.

8. Liz says:

I always use trays when entertaining outside. Not only are they purposeful, but they act as an accessory for my outdoor space. Because there are so many tray options they become part of the decor. But, the best reason for using trays when entertaining outdoors it to help transport items and serve my guests with ease. This gives me more time to enjoy my friends and family.

9. julie says:

My outdoor entertaining tip is water & weeds! The start of the outdoor season is celebrated by cleaning the fountain and starting it up in the yard. The sound of the water draws endless comments about how beautiful it sounds and looks. Then like dusting the house, making sure the yard is weeded and clean always helps me relax and enjoy every moment outdoors. Finish with a refreshing drink of anything and we are set.

10. Sandy says:

A box full of slingshots and bowls of little rocks (Frozen peas do not work. They get mushy.), and a mix of targets (balloons that pop, buckets that tink.)

Liz GrayLiz is a Senior Editor at HGTV.com. She lives in a midcentury tri-level that’s stuck in the ‘70s…for now. When she’s not working on remodeling projects with her boyfriend and...

• Sweet and Savory #Easter Recipes