My personal go-to gifts for my mom on Mother’s Day are luxury bath products. They’re something that I know she won’t spend money on for herself but completely enjoys. Creating an at-home “spa” experience is simple enough with a couple of key items. You can add to my favorites with your own (or her own) for an even more personalized gift that your mom will love.

Diffusers or Candles: A big part of setting the right mood in a bathroom is the scent. No one wants to luxuriate in a place that smells like a john, quite frankly. These diffusers from Voluspa are as beautiful as they are lovely scented.

voluspa diffusers

Soap: Gorgeous soaps by Lucia are a no-brainer. In fact, I keep them on my gift list all year long since absolutely everyone enjoys getting them. The packaging alone is a piece of art, but when unwrapped the French-milled soaps smell just as amazing as they look.

lucia soaps

Linens: Round out mom’s home-spa experience with a luxury set of towels and a robe. One of the best parts of visiting a spa is the waffle-weave wrap they give patrons to lounge in. Every time she puts it on, she’ll thank you. And by the time she’s hanging her soft, fluffy towels back up on her rack, she’ll be thinking that you just may be her absolute favorite child after all.

luxury linens

Holidays

1. Alsteve says:

These are such great ideas for Mom. Thanks for posting. I wouldn't mind receiving these things myself :) <a href="http://www.skylarkmanor.com” target=”_blank”>www.skylarkmanor.com

2. Amy PureHome says:

Voluspa candles are my absolute fave! I have them throughout my house – the scents Voluspa makes are just so classy!

3. Bowmanave says:

I'd love it too. I love to rock out while getting ready. I enjoy spending time in the bathroom anyway.

4. This whole package for the mom is very impressive and a perfect gift for the mom or our close friends.Thanks for suggesting such a beautiful gift to mom.

5. Quarnstrom says:

I really have found out something from this article, your site it’s really fascinating and catchy. You have gained a life time website visitor with this post only!

6. Bulk SMS says:

I love this info article. You need to do make this intriguing along with clear although making your point. I accept a person. In event only much more writers can write like you.

7. Jorge says:

greetings right from u . s . mate, you actually made my day with this swtor cartel coins hack

8. Im getting a browser error, is someone else? When might you post again? You undoubtedly inform many people! Cheers because of this article, it turned out great to check out. Thank you for the efforts you have made written this post. Im hoping precisely the same best work within you afterwards as well. The fact is your creative writing abilities has inspired me to begin with my personal BlogEngine blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your article is usually a fine illustration showing it.