Everyone is much smarter about sun protection now than they were when I was young (we used to put baby oil on to get tan more quickly!). You all are wearing your sunscreen, right?

marbella orbit canopy bed
Luckily there are some beautiful coverings available now for sun shielding when you’re lounging outdoors. I particularly like this Marbella canopy lounge from MIYO Home which not only gives UV protection, but also looks like it is the perfect spot for a nice afternoon siesta.

Design Inspiration

1. Rosie Sparacio says:

This canopy lounge is the last piece of furniture and art I need to make my patio beautiful and loving.

2. Jaime says:

LOVE these lounges! Would make a great piece in anyone's backyard..especially mine :)

3. Alsteve says:

This is the coolest looking piece of lounge furniture! It would surely make a grand statement in anyone's backyard this summer. <a href="http://www.skylarkmanor.com” target=”_blank”>www.skylarkmanor.com

4. melody Antonini says:

This is the utimate piece of protective lounge furniture that would help us protect our grandson, who is extremely fair skinned, when we're all together. Beautiful too! We're always on the lookout for something like this for a most unique addition to our outside living.

5. pixelecho69 says:

It's just perfect for this time of year, and it would compliment our swimming pool perfectly.

6. Debby Amick says:

Wow! What a spectacular piece of furniture for a patio. I bet it would never be vacant. I have never seen these to buy. I did see something similiar on an HGTV episode of a design to sell condo with limited patio space.

7. OMG that is so awesome ! I can only imagine how many siesta I would have there !!!

8. Amy PureHome says:

Love this style! I usually think umbrellas mess with the design and that's usually because they have to connect in the center of an outdoor table (which I hate)!…not to mention this looks like the perfect place to take a nap in the 70 / 80 degree spring time sun. :)