It’s week three of our fabulous month of outdoor decor giveaways from Frontgate. This week it’s all about keeping your outdoor space looking stylishly neat and trim. We’ve got this gorgeous copper hose pot — perfect for tucking away that gangly gardening essential when guests come by for a mid-summer soiree. I love the rustic elegance of the pot’s patina. I can totally picture it at a vineyard in Napa Valley nestled beside a showy bougainvillea dripping with blooms.

Copper Hose Pot

Just leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, May 23 for your chance at this useful — and gorgeous — piece of garden art.

This week’s question: When guests make an unexpected visit, what outdoor unsightliness do you find yourself rapidly cleaning or scurrying to tuck away from view? (A collection of newspapers that haven’t made it inside or recycling that hasn’t made it to the street? Repositioning a welcome mat that the cat has dragged across the front porch?)

Click for official rules.

You can create the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining this summer with HGTV.com’s outdoor spaces design guide.

Freebies

1. David says:

I'm in utter renovation mode at my parent's new place and this would look great with their deck that I'm staining as well as the brickwork on the floor of the garden coupled with the black bamboo, Japanese maple, petunias, geraniums, rosemary, lemon basil, and strawberries…

2. sarah siskin says:

Well, I usually just send my husband indoors. Isn't that what we all do???

3. Johanna says:

I'm being honest….it's my hose. It's laying on the back patio in a heap of mess. This would look great back there!! Thanks for giving us a chanced to win! I absolutely LOVE Frontgate also…they have awesome outdoor ideas and products!! Thanks again.

4. Odelia says:

I sweep the entry and have the kids pick up all their toys in the backyard.

5. katy says:

The pool toys

6. Tammy Helgens says:

I try to get the cat hair cleaned off of the patio chairs…..he is long haired and enjoys the porch as much as we do. He likes to watch the birds on the feeder but never bothers them! :)

7. Heather Dedie says:

I have to make sure all the dog waste is picked up, along with the tool and bag used to gather it. It is not something guests want to see (or smell) while at my home!

8. maryjo says:

Mostly we try to clean up the yard on a regular basis , but if it doesn't get done for some reason , We can be seen rushing everything into the garage. Not that there's much room there for anything, but we are great at cramming stuff in it!

9. Shelly says:

picking up tools that my husband has left around..lol

10. Steva says:

The grill cover! My husband never finds it necessary to put it back on the grill, it's always best in a heap right NEXT to the grill!

• Dining Room Definition - Ask Genevieve - Episode 4

• Feminine wallpaper and white wicker hang out in this lovely

• There's no confusion about what goes in this basket

• Learn all about knobs and pulls from #VernYip in