It’s week three of our fabulous month of outdoor decor giveaways from Frontgate. This week it’s all about keeping your outdoor space looking stylishly neat and trim. We’ve got this gorgeous copper hose pot — perfect for tucking away that gangly gardening essential when guests come by for a mid-summer soiree. I love the rustic elegance of the pot’s patina. I can totally picture it at a vineyard in Napa Valley nestled beside a showy bougainvillea dripping with blooms.

Copper Hose Pot

Just leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, May 23 for your chance at this useful — and gorgeous — piece of garden art.

This week’s question: When guests make an unexpected visit, what outdoor unsightliness do you find yourself rapidly cleaning or scurrying to tuck away from view? (A collection of newspapers that haven’t made it inside or recycling that hasn’t made it to the street? Repositioning a welcome mat that the cat has dragged across the front porch?)

Click for official rules.

You can create the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining this summer with HGTV.com’s outdoor spaces design guide.

Freebies

1. Kimberly Sharkey says:

The "overflow" from the pit we call the garage..lol.

2. Brenda says:

. LOVE this pot..I have Fibromyalgia and its hard to roll up a hose on the side of the house…So I tend to leave it out to water pots daily.. I need a place to hide it lol

3. Joanne says:

Collection of shoes my family took off!

4. @Bruceaholic says:

The kid toys all around, and the hose that is usually stretched out as far as it can go with the sprinkler still attached! Sometimes I try and hide my neighbors, as our yards are only 10 ft away from each other – good thing we're friends! :)

5. Tonya Payne says:

Keeping the clutter off of my deck

6. Gayle says:

Our hose always lies in a heap on the side of the house, this sure would tidy things up. But we do have a park bench in the entrance way which tends to be a catch all for people just putting things down, I'll check to make sure it's cleared as at times I don't even notice it any more!

7. Jen says:

I usually have to scurry around to collect up all my gardening tools to put away in the shed.
    And since my hose reel broke two years ago i do tend to leave the hose piled up under the big Rhododendron at the corner of the house.
    Guess i could use this weeks prize!

8. Whits End Ranch says:

I cold use several! LOL presently I have to string hose out along sid eo house and hang it high and long then duble back to faucet area so when I turn iton I can use it in eiher direction. I need it daily but can't pile it up, cause 1. I park near there 2. I mow past edge of house and have eaten a few hoses with mower. When I mow I'm on a mission zero turn mower so I am am cruising past hose fast. I take the oft time ruined hoses and cut them and hook new ends on and use them as smaller hoses around at other spickets ,Much cheaper than buying a bunchof hoses. These would loook great in my rustic themed place.,

9. Sarah says:

We always end up with a bunch of leaves on our doors threshold, instead of sweeping, in a hurry I get out the shop vac! It always works!

10. SJC says:

Definitely sweeping the front porch. We always enter the house through the garage and sometimes forget that the porch needs some TLC too!