It’s week three of our fabulous month of outdoor decor giveaways from Frontgate. This week it’s all about keeping your outdoor space looking stylishly neat and trim. We’ve got this gorgeous copper hose pot — perfect for tucking away that gangly gardening essential when guests come by for a mid-summer soiree. I love the rustic elegance of the pot’s patina. I can totally picture it at a vineyard in Napa Valley nestled beside a showy bougainvillea dripping with blooms.

Copper Hose Pot

Just leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, May 23 for your chance at this useful — and gorgeous — piece of garden art.

This week’s question: When guests make an unexpected visit, what outdoor unsightliness do you find yourself rapidly cleaning or scurrying to tuck away from view? (A collection of newspapers that haven’t made it inside or recycling that hasn’t made it to the street? Repositioning a welcome mat that the cat has dragged across the front porch?)

Click for official rules.

You can create the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining this summer with HGTV.com’s outdoor spaces design guide.

Freebies

1. Angie Thoreau says:

I usually have to do a toy pick up before guests arrive & coil up the water hose in the bushes.

2. Amanda says:

I seem to always need to sweep the steps. I live in Florida, so our soil is very sandy, and I constantly need to sweep. The cats love the doormat, so that always needs to be cleaned off and straightened up. The garden hose hangs right next to the door, and I honestly never thought about putting it in a hose pot. It would make things look much nicer!

3. Shannon says:

We usually try to keep the carport clean, but I have a bad habit of placing my garden tools there when Icome in the house. I am always scrambling around to get that cleaned up before any guest arrive. Also my garden hose holder broke on the side of the house so I have to roll it up and place the hose behind the bushes.

4. Barbara says:

I usually try to head to the deck and clean off the table top. Love to entertain outside.

5. Carla says:

This is great, I've been looking for something different to store my water hose!

6. Debbie says:

Sweeping leaves from the porch and deck and making sure all the doggie nose prints are gone from the full glass front storm door.

7. Jean says:

Absolutely the hose, it's right next to the front door! why? Why?

8. Sandy says:

My hose is right beside my door and it seems no one sees fit to roll it back up so that's the first thing I check, so no one trips over it.

9. Lindsey Koval says:

this will be so much better than my nasty beige plastic hose reel!! (Gag) AND it will look fab in our new pool area! :)

10. maria says:

I try to rid the drive and patio of debris, leaves, tree pods, pecans, or whatever pollen has blown across the cement– I usually use one of our 3 garden hoses as it cleans dirt also.. the leaf blower works, but spreads pollen and allergens everywhere :)