It’s week three of our fabulous month of outdoor decor giveaways from Frontgate. This week it’s all about keeping your outdoor space looking stylishly neat and trim. We’ve got this gorgeous copper hose pot — perfect for tucking away that gangly gardening essential when guests come by for a mid-summer soiree. I love the rustic elegance of the pot’s patina. I can totally picture it at a vineyard in Napa Valley nestled beside a showy bougainvillea dripping with blooms.

Copper Hose Pot

Just leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, May 23 for your chance at this useful — and gorgeous — piece of garden art.

This week’s question: When guests make an unexpected visit, what outdoor unsightliness do you find yourself rapidly cleaning or scurrying to tuck away from view? (A collection of newspapers that haven’t made it inside or recycling that hasn’t made it to the street? Repositioning a welcome mat that the cat has dragged across the front porch?)

Click for official rules.

You can create the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining this summer with HGTV.com’s outdoor spaces design guide.

Freebies

1. Rich says:

Picking up the foyer

2. Elizabeth Vigil says:

Cleaning up dog poop and toys. The biggest pain is keeping the hose out of sight!

3. Aiesha says:

I always hide my table on the deck with a beautiful table cloth! It's functional but a real eyesore when naked! I thought the hose pot was smashing and would give most home a new revealtion on being stylish outdoors.

4. susitravl says:

A planter on my front porch that currently has no flowers or anything planted in it.

5. Sussy says:

I always have to sweep out the leaves and grass and debris that seem to accumulate at the entrance of our house. It is always accumulating behind our old milk box. Love the Pot.

6. Juliana Suarez says:

On weekends sometimes I air out the living room rug outside in the backyard–not a good sight.

7. Jenna says:

Basically, just tidy the front porch…put away the stroller that usually just parks by the front door, straighten the welcome mat, maybe even sweep, and water the plants so they're especially perky.

8. Carli in CO says:

In the srping, summer & fall – clean up is easy here in CO. I just grab the hose and powerwash the windows, front door, the ceiling and siding (which are always covered with these knat nests/webs!) which causes me to get but that's ok because it cools me off I wash the floor & mats last into the rocks then water the plants which are always dying of thirst. Quickly I move the pretty pillows from the inside closet ( to keep out of the sun) to the white wicker loveseat. and VIOLA…oh yeah, I forget I try to wind the hose into some kind of circle that it is purposelly designed NOT to wind into and hide it behind that love seat. IN the winter, it's a 1 step process – GRAB THE SNOW SHOVEL so guests can make it to our door (where I'll hang a pretty red poinsettia wreath -where it contrasts beautifully with the white snow (it POPS).(I learned that from HGTV) :*

9. Tara says:

In truth, it's the garden hose! We have plants on both sides of the front entrance and depending on which side we've watered last the hose seems to be left on that side. This usually means it's left strewn across the front path, ugh…

10. Evie Slone says:

Usually my gardening tools. I just lay them down since I never seem to get finished with the work. Something always seem to need to be clipped or tweaked or watered.

• Make an All-White Room Feel Warm + Inviting

• The highlight of this bathroom are the two antique Moroccan

• The rattan furniture in this neutral dining room instantly

• Careful and considerate modifications were gently made to