It’s week three of our fabulous month of outdoor decor giveaways from Frontgate. This week it’s all about keeping your outdoor space looking stylishly neat and trim. We’ve got this gorgeous copper hose pot — perfect for tucking away that gangly gardening essential when guests come by for a mid-summer soiree. I love the rustic elegance of the pot’s patina. I can totally picture it at a vineyard in Napa Valley nestled beside a showy bougainvillea dripping with blooms.

Copper Hose Pot

Just leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, May 23 for your chance at this useful — and gorgeous — piece of garden art.

This week’s question: When guests make an unexpected visit, what outdoor unsightliness do you find yourself rapidly cleaning or scurrying to tuck away from view? (A collection of newspapers that haven’t made it inside or recycling that hasn’t made it to the street? Repositioning a welcome mat that the cat has dragged across the front porch?)

Click for official rules.

You can create the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining this summer with HGTV.com’s outdoor spaces design guide.

Freebies

1. Ryan says:

Love it! I need it :)

2. Kym Benton says:

LOL my dogs dropping's

3. Kathy says:

If we're having an outdoor party, it is always doggie dodo and dog toys. For an inside party, its always our German Shepherds fur, that girl sheds like crazy.

4. Kathleen~ says:

Basically, a quick vinegar and water cleaning of the table and wipe down (or put out) the chair cushions. Putting together a nice food sampling is nice also. Cucumber sandwiches, Lemonade w/fresh basil sprigs and fruit salad, are always a welcomed last minute spread! Happy Summer everyone! g/l to the winner

5. Jeffry says:

Nothing.

6. Sharon says:

I used to have 2 hose reels (well, actually we had one before we even moved in that was stolen, hose and all… and we are out in the boonies!), but I think both of the hose reels broke in different ways last summer so I could really use this. Very attractive. Good luck everyone, unfortunately only 1 person will win this. :0)

7. Lucy says:

pick up the gardening tool I have left around the table or porch.

8. Erin Elizabeth says:

My black lab has toys and bits of rawhide bones all over the lawn. I try to keep those picked up, but end up scurrying around when guests arrive. Flower beds look better without a faceless, half chewed stuffed dog toy :)

9. Kim says:

Sweep front and side entrance, water flowers, Vacuum and dust main living area, and clean main bath. The copper pot is a lovely idea!

10. Luann Norris says:

In the spring in Texas, I try to remove the pollen from my cedar furniture. lol. But all the other time, like most other people on here, I have to say my water hoses. They just get out of hand. I really love the copper pot.

• As seen on the HGTV & DIY Network series, Rehab Addict.

• #TBT Favorite bedrooms from HGTV Dream Homes past