Design Inspiration

1. [...] via: HGTV’d + Ellen: Makeover Reveal Category: Design Tags: Ellen, HGTV’d, Makeover, [...]

2. Amanda says:

Where was the red outdoor rug with circles purchased??

3. sherrinut says:

Wow, I just watched Ellen and saw the HGTV'd makeover. You all did an awesome job! What fun it was to watch one of my favorite shows Ellen and see my favorite HGTV people all working together. Great job! You are remarkable people, all of you! I'm at a loss for words, sorry. <3

4. lynndall says:

Wow, the backyard makeover was FANTASTIC & the new kitchen appliances were nice but the design & color choices in the living room were TERRIBLE! Not a good 1st impression for a new HGTV show.

5. susan says:

where can i find the blue paint in the bedroom?

6. [...] Ellen Degeneres and Portia De Rossi are selling their Beverly Hills estate which boasts this overstuffed and super-relaxed outdoor room. The thick-cushioned couches with faded wicker bases, the rough-hewn coffee table, the subtly-hued rugs…sigh. This is the the stuff summer (millionaire) dreams are made of. [...]

7. Norma says:

I thought the new show HGTV'D was awful – too noisy, too fast, confusion, and David's design was really bad – gaudy. I hope it gets better.

8. Marcy says:

I agree Norma. Some shows are done so well… that wasnt.
    As a professional decorator,which i am, it leads people to believe that if they hire help, they will get pushed into something they dislike. CANDICE OLSEN SHOULD MENTOR HIM and show him how to do eclectic without hectic. There… i've said enough.
    Check me out at <a href="http://www.romancingthehomeinteriors.net” target=”_blank”>www.romancingthehomeinteriors.net

9. Marcy says:

oops… i spelled Candice's name wrong. Candice Olson. So sorry my dear design goddess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. LINDA SCOTT says:

THE HGTVD ABOUT THE ELLEN SHOW FOR THE MILITARY FAMILY IN TEXAS WAS FINE BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FAMILIES OF WOUNDED OR KILLED IN THE MILITARY WOULDN'T THEY BE MORE WORTHY OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY THOSE WHO MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR OUR COUNTRY AND CAN'T AFFORD TO HAVE SUCH AN ELEGANT AND EXPENSIVE REMAKE FOR THEM SPEAKING AS SOME ONE THAT HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY FOR 4 GENERATIONS THEY COULD USE THE HELP AND ARE CERTAINLY MORE DESERVING THANKS