Have you ever wished that HGTV would show up on your doorstep to give your home a makeover? Who hasn’t, right? We here at Design Happens are happy to say — that opportunity is knocking! Our new show HGTV’d was created to give you the opportunity to upload photos and videos of your space for a chance at a dream makeover from your favorite HGTV stars. The show premieres June 6th, but while you wait for the HGTV’d truck to roll down your street, we’re going to hook you up with a bedroom decked out in all things HGTV.

HGTV HOME bedding

Design Happens is proud to present the new HGTV HOME bedding line. We’re giving away three complete bedroom sets for an HGTV-approved bedroom mini-makeover. Each winner will get to pick any size bedding from the cool, blue Lucas set or the warm Lagare set. Each set includes a comforter, bed skirt, two shams, two decorative pillows, two window panels and one window valance.

For a chance to win, leave us a comment before 9am/8c Friday, May 27, telling us the next product HGTV HOME should come out with. HGTV furniture? HGTV art work? HGTV bathroom towel sets? What about life-size Jamie Durie cutouts?

Click for official rules.

Don’t forget to check out the premiere of HGTV’d Monday, June 6, 9pm/8c.

Freebies, HGTV On-Air

1. Jessica says:

I LOVE how these shows create so many unique pieces of furniture- but afterwards I have no idea how they pulled it off for such a great price. I would love to see the do it yourself kits!!!

2. Corina Sauceda says:

I was always intrigued with the shows that had episodes on wood like floors, especially those that are ceramic tiles. Durable and economical. I had difficulty finding them in South Texas. I would love to see a beautiful designed wood like product that is ceramic or porcelain with HGTV logo, that can be found easily in local do it yourself stores. Now theres an idea.

3. franzena epps says:

I think furniture would be awesome, i'm always watching hgtv show wonder where did they get the furniture from.

4. Angie says:

Easy shelving would be great. I want the look of a custom built in for the living room but not the cost of custom built ins. The units should be stackable and interchangable with drawers and doors where you want them and trimmed with your choice of crown. And having a contest to win a date with Jamie Durie. Lol! For charity of course.

5. Dee says:

HGTV furniture would be a great line to start!!

6. 2linda2 says:

Soooooooomany good ideas. It seems that chic finishing touches on a room are the hardest to come up with. Items like window coverings in classic as well as trendy styles and colors; or lamp shades; or that perfect picture or decorating item that pulls it all together. HOWEVER, if several of these items were sold as a set so they are guaranteed to coordinate with each other, decorating would be so much easier.

7. jenn says:

HGTV lighting and art would be awesome! A bunch of accessories that all match, to bring a room together. And the life size Jamie Durie cut-outs is not a bad idea at all. I would put that man on my wall any day…..

8. bubbleigh says:

HGTV lighting along with artwork would be good, but in a green way to make the home more efficient and pretty :)

9. glowest says:

I would really like to see a HGTV furniture line.

10. Becci says:

I Say light fixtures!!wall art would be great too, everyone has the same metal thingys these days, it's so overdone!!

• 5 Tips for Creating the Perfect Art Gallery Wall

• The outdoor-inspired and cottage-style living of HGTV Dream

• No princess is complete without her crown. HGTV fan ajerde

• A forest-green bed crown is the perfect addition to this