Have you ever wished that HGTV would show up on your doorstep to give your home a makeover? Who hasn’t, right? We here at Design Happens are happy to say — that opportunity is knocking! Our new show HGTV’d was created to give you the opportunity to upload photos and videos of your space for a chance at a dream makeover from your favorite HGTV stars. The show premieres June 6th, but while you wait for the HGTV’d truck to roll down your street, we’re going to hook you up with a bedroom decked out in all things HGTV.

HGTV HOME bedding

Design Happens is proud to present the new HGTV HOME bedding line. We’re giving away three complete bedroom sets for an HGTV-approved bedroom mini-makeover. Each winner will get to pick any size bedding from the cool, blue Lucas set or the warm Lagare set. Each set includes a comforter, bed skirt, two shams, two decorative pillows, two window panels and one window valance.

For a chance to win, leave us a comment before 9am/8c Friday, May 27, telling us the next product HGTV HOME should come out with. HGTV furniture? HGTV art work? HGTV bathroom towel sets? What about life-size Jamie Durie cutouts?

Click for official rules.

Don’t forget to check out the premiere of HGTV’d Monday, June 6, 9pm/8c.

Freebies, HGTV On-Air

1. Rebecca says:

I like a lot of these ideas, especially the budget conscious ones!!! My suggestion was going to be for bathroom accessories – shower curtains with towels, wash cloths, and hand towels (it'll save us the hasstle of having to find things that match) :)

2. Lisa says:

Outdoor furniture would be awesome!!! So would David Bromstad art work :)

3. Michele McHenry says:

Most of the bathroom remodels are for HUGE mini-mansions. I would love to see designs and products such as fixtures meant for the AVERAGE home bathroom which is usually pretty small! I love the great products yet they will not due in a 6×6 size bathroom. And not just towels or curtains, I mean sinks, cool tubs, showers, tiles, faucets, etc.

4. NYKatiepug says:

I'm always looking for affordable artwork, or any decor "knockoffs" of what is utilized on the shows.

5. Ketia G. says:

I think HGTV should have their own HGTV furniture line. The way they take different colors together and mix them. I love the way they take a orange toss pillow and place it on a purple couch and it all comes together becomes of the carpet color or from the lamp.

6. Holly in MA says:

I would love to see HGTV come out with computer software where you could pick the show you like, for instance, the Antonio Treatment, and design your rooms with the help of the software & the designer you chose.

7. Shelley says:

Outdoor furniture! But it has to include furniture for small spaces so I can buy it!

8. Karan says:

I'd love to see inexpensive window treatments.

9. bhoggard says:

I would love to see reasonably priced artwork that coordinated with bedding for those who don't have the time to search and search for just the right piece. Would make our lives much simpler!

10. Joyce Cobb says:

I would love to see a bath towel line.

• Full of fall flavors, this farm-to-table vegetable soup is

• Host a Fall Farm-to-Table Dinner Party

• Mini white pumpkins make adorable vessels for small,

• You don't have to go over the top to bring a fall-inspired