Have you ever wished that HGTV would show up on your doorstep to give your home a makeover? Who hasn’t, right? We here at Design Happens are happy to say — that opportunity is knocking! Our new show HGTV’d was created to give you the opportunity to upload photos and videos of your space for a chance at a dream makeover from your favorite HGTV stars. The show premieres June 6th, but while you wait for the HGTV’d truck to roll down your street, we’re going to hook you up with a bedroom decked out in all things HGTV.

HGTV HOME bedding

Design Happens is proud to present the new HGTV HOME bedding line. We’re giving away three complete bedroom sets for an HGTV-approved bedroom mini-makeover. Each winner will get to pick any size bedding from the cool, blue Lucas set or the warm Lagare set. Each set includes a comforter, bed skirt, two shams, two decorative pillows, two window panels and one window valance.

For a chance to win, leave us a comment before 9am/8c Friday, May 27, telling us the next product HGTV HOME should come out with. HGTV furniture? HGTV art work? HGTV bathroom towel sets? What about life-size Jamie Durie cutouts?

Click for official rules.

Don’t forget to check out the premiere of HGTV’d Monday, June 6, 9pm/8c.

Freebies, HGTV On-Air

1. Felicia D. Raphel says:

Next product HGTV Home should introduce is paint colors with coordinating wall coverings. Ot…althernatively, HGTV could produce accessories – mainly textiles – for pillows, throws, curtains, rugs, upholstery fabrics – accessories that most of us arent savvy enough to put together on our own. The defining factor being that these items would be offered in a set – so as to eliminate the guessing game. Thereby offering a custom look on a big box budget!

2. @MsStacyK says:

I think there should be a teen/young adult line. Something that shows a young, youthful twist on the adult designs we see on tv. Brighter colors, geometric designs that really help a younger audience get into HGTV and all you have to offer!

3. SJC says:

I think it would be cool if HGTV had a line of paint and other remodel/decorating tools and accessories – all inspired by the designers. Even if it's DIY, you can still look and feel like a pro!

4. karisu crane says:

I think the new homes need to be more afforable to lower income families as how do u pay taxes on the home year after year I know the ones in Tyler Tx. had to sell the home as they could not afford the taxes

5. Shelia says:

I think dinnerware would be nice, lots of colors with matching accessories!!

6. Ann Farello says:

I like the furniture idea best, something stylish yet affordable would be very nice to see.

7. Leasa says:

I'd like to see furniture and art, but also textiles! Indoor and outdoor fabrics … curtains, pillows, rugs, etc.

8. Tammy says:

I think HGTV should design furniture for those of us living in smaller spaces. It's so hard to find comfy furniture that isn't huge and overstuffed! Small spaces need love too!

9. Cheryl Rognstad says:

Sets or groupings of picture frames would be nice.

10. Rachel says:

As a first time homeowner, I am definitely intimidated by completely designing each unique space in my new home. I would absolutely love a new, affordable furniture line that would help me to add some colorful, character and pizzazz to my new space!

• Accessories in this master bedroom are kept to a minimum to

• Shades of purple are echoed throughout this formal living

• As seen on HGTV's "My Big Family Renovation"

• As seen on HGTV's "My Big Family Renovation"