Have you ever wished that HGTV would show up on your doorstep to give your home a makeover? Who hasn’t, right? We here at Design Happens are happy to say — that opportunity is knocking! Our new show HGTV’d was created to give you the opportunity to upload photos and videos of your space for a chance at a dream makeover from your favorite HGTV stars. The show premieres June 6th, but while you wait for the HGTV’d truck to roll down your street, we’re going to hook you up with a bedroom decked out in all things HGTV.

HGTV HOME bedding

Design Happens is proud to present the new HGTV HOME bedding line. We’re giving away three complete bedroom sets for an HGTV-approved bedroom mini-makeover. Each winner will get to pick any size bedding from the cool, blue Lucas set or the warm Lagare set. Each set includes a comforter, bed skirt, two shams, two decorative pillows, two window panels and one window valance.

For a chance to win, leave us a comment before 9am/8c Friday, May 27, telling us the next product HGTV HOME should come out with. HGTV furniture? HGTV art work? HGTV bathroom towel sets? What about life-size Jamie Durie cutouts?

Click for official rules.

Don’t forget to check out the premiere of HGTV’d Monday, June 6, 9pm/8c.

Freebies, HGTV On-Air

1. Jana Lionberger says:

I think that accessories would be great and to be able to place them. That is the thing that makes the rooms come alive. I have no talent when it comes to decorating and I especially have issues with the placement and buying of accessories for any of the rooms

2. Jan says:

I like the furniture line. I have a hard time finding quality furniture at a reasonable price. Lamps would be a great idea too!!

3. Joyce says:

Kitchen accessories (artwork, towels, rugs, etc). Many kitchens are neutral, and could really use a "pop" with coordinating accessories. A great way to update a kitchen without spending a lot of $$!

4. Joy Boughey says:

I would like to see all things to do with a bathroom makeover from the towel bars to the guest towel holder. Also, lighting designed for different size bathrooms (even a 1/2 downstairs bath) and what color walls (dark, light) look best with that lighting.

5. Neha Agarwal says:

Lighting – some fun lamps and chandeliers would be great ! I love how they make customized lighting for some of their clients on the show for so cheap ! I can't find anything close to that even for 3x the price ! :(

6. KellyK says:

Coordinating fabric DIY kits for different rooms and style designs!

7. Jennifer Baker says:

I think HGTV should come out with it's own Do-It-Yourself Kits
    ^_^
    Thank you HGTV!

8. Carol J. says:

Multi-use furniture pieces made for small spaces. Outdoor living furniture would be fabulous too. ;)

9. Melissa says:

I'd like to see decent flatware and china sets designed by HGTV stars :)

10. Karen says:

HGTV Home electric fireplace inserts!

• Throw an oh-so-fun and not-so-scary cupcake decorating

• Send Halloween guests home with an adorable custom party