Have you ever wished that HGTV would show up on your doorstep to give your home a makeover? Who hasn’t, right? We here at Design Happens are happy to say — that opportunity is knocking! Our new show HGTV’d was created to give you the opportunity to upload photos and videos of your space for a chance at a dream makeover from your favorite HGTV stars. The show premieres June 6th, but while you wait for the HGTV’d truck to roll down your street, we’re going to hook you up with a bedroom decked out in all things HGTV.

HGTV HOME bedding

Design Happens is proud to present the new HGTV HOME bedding line. We’re giving away three complete bedroom sets for an HGTV-approved bedroom mini-makeover. Each winner will get to pick any size bedding from the cool, blue Lucas set or the warm Lagare set. Each set includes a comforter, bed skirt, two shams, two decorative pillows, two window panels and one window valance.

For a chance to win, leave us a comment before 9am/8c Friday, May 27, telling us the next product HGTV HOME should come out with. HGTV furniture? HGTV art work? HGTV bathroom towel sets? What about life-size Jamie Durie cutouts?

Click for official rules.

Don’t forget to check out the premiere of HGTV’d Monday, June 6, 9pm/8c.

Freebies, HGTV On-Air

1. Ada Jackson says:

I would love a piece of David Bromsteds art, he is awesome!

2. ladybyrd1000 says:

How about designing templates that can be used for arranging furniture, lighting, flooring, wall art and painting techniques.

3. Harmony says:

I love the outdoor furniture suggestion as well as the accent pieces. It's easy to choose the large furniture pieces but the accent pieces are the finishing touch.

4. Barbara says:

I'd like to see affordable art based on the designers' works. I also like the idea of affordable RTA furniture and storage pieces as well as dinnerware.

5. jbm02 says:

I love the idea of an HGTV/DIY kit, modelled after some of the great designs on the shows. So many of us can't quite get started but love what we see – that just might give us the nerve to give it a try!

6. Margaret says:

I think it would be great to have art work (David Bromstad's), window treatments for all rooms, accent pieces such as lamps, etc. and simple DIY projects for storage.

7. terri says:

I love the idea of 'blank' furniture that we can use our own HGTV and DIY ideas to make our own designs. Items could come packaged with some options, but leave it to our imagination!

8. Tina says:

I really like the idea of the DIY kits and David's artwork. Many great ideas:)

9. Robin Rakes says:

At this moment I am thinking Bath Accesories. I have been looking for a new shower curtain & what I have see is to fru fru for me, or has no color. Just a thought :D

10. Marilyn says:

HGTV Light Fixtures and Towel Bars, etc. for the bathroom would be awesome!

• As seen on the HGTV & DIY Network series, Rehab Addict.

• #TBT Favorite bedrooms from HGTV Dream Homes past