Don’t you just love the beauty of fresh flowers at home? Every week, I head to the local farmer’s market and purchase bunches of flowers to place in my living room (peonies are my favorite). They are the most amazing pick-me-up. While I love my regular trip to the market, it would be so nice to be surrounded by flowers every day, no matter the season. These rooms highlight the sheer beauty of floral prints, and how you can make them a part of your interior throughout the year.

Green Master Bedroom with floral de Gournay silk walk panels, Nate Berkus, Elle Decor

Ellen Decor

Nate Berkus used silk wall panels by de Gournay to create a secret garden in this bedroom. The hand-painted flowers are light, whimsical and absolutely charming.

Floral textiles, foral patterns as upholstery on furniture, dining room, Designers Guild - Elle Decor

Elle Decor

Textiles with bright and bold floral patterns are popping up everywhere and look amazing on classic furniture pieces. This fabric by Designer’s Guild makes quite an impact on these curved dining room chairs.

bamboo console, floral patterns, modern finish - Domino Magazine

Domino Magazine

Furniture pieces with innovative finishes are modern way to introduce florals in your home. This bamboo console is a perfect example, as is this dresser by Knack Studios.

floral print rug, Tangle Black Rug, The Rug Company

Tangle Black Rug, The Rug Company

For another twist on the floral trend, how about the Tangle Black rug from The Rug Company? The neon pink and purple flowers offer a dramatic way to enjoy beautiful flowers all year long.

So, I’m curious, which look would you pick over a bouquet of fresh flowers?

1. Teresa says:

I just love the de Gournay secret garden bedroom! Fabulous!

2. Alsteve says:

So beautiful! Love the colors and design of that fabulous wallpaper. What a treat for the eye. <a href="http://www.skylarkmanor.com” target=”_blank”>www.skylarkmanor.com

3. VMG says:

Fresh Flowers

4. Anna@HGTV says:

I'll take that bamboo console over fresh flowers!

5. Barbara Brown says:

I love the dining room chairs and the wall decorating rug that the chairs sit on I am going to try to decorate my dining room thank you god bless.

6. Ann says:

I also love the de Gournay Secret garden bedroom! I love floral wallpaper and always use it in my bathrooms and bedrooms. It makes me very happy !

7. BERNADINE says:

The look that I would pick over fresh flowers are De Gournay the bedroom is so relaxing and inviting

8. Also, to be on the safe side, when responding to concerns, believe cautiously about what is becoming said.
    Luckily, the Moon is nonetheless in Scorpio,
    and we won’t be so impulsive so as to place ourselves at risk.