This year, Father’s Day falls on June 19th. That gives you the perfect amount of time to plan the most memorable Dad’s day to date. A Western movie fest complete with micro-brews, homemade jerky and wings from his favorite sports bar? How about an action-packed adventure camping and hiking in the mountains? Maybe Dad just wants some uninterrupted time for a nap? However you choose to spend Father’s Day 2011, be sure to top it off with one-of-a-kind, totally unexpected gifts for dad.

Father's Day Gifts

We’re giving away two $50 gift codes to Red Envelope, my personal favorite online gift store for hard-to-please papas and for no-brainer Father’s Day gifts. Maybe Dad secretly wants fun grilling gear or monogrammed meat branders for his next bbq? I know my pops would totally geek out over Red Envelope’s at-home beer brewing kit. Leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, June 6, to be entered into the sweeps.

This week’s question: What would your dad’s dream man cave look like? Mini biker bar? Shrine to his favorite sports team? Maybe a replica of a retro diner?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Cami L. says:

I love Red Envelope and have no idea what to get Dad for Fathers Day so to win would be awesome!!!

2. ABR says:

All thing bicycle-related! My dad is a biking fanatic. His man cave might ideally look like the course of the Tour de France!

3. Susie says:

Love me some Red Envelope~ Great give away!
    My hubby's man cave would be a place for him to tinker – with a flat screen and a keg! Filled with great tools and sports.

4. Heidi K says:

My dad's man cave would be a golf themed room for sure! I can picture an indoor golf "driving range" and a mini putt putt golf set-up.

5. Smubba says:

My Dad's dream man cave (and he has one, sort of– part office, part dude-cave) would have tons of Isetta-related things in it. He's always been very into restoring these tiny old cars with three wheels. He loves piling all of the neighborhood kids into his yellow Isetta and driving them around the neighborhood. They just squeal when they see the thing! Several years ago my husband and I made him a stained-glass version of an Isetta, complete with cute, little pieces of mirror for the wheels. I have never seen him look more thrilled!!! Happy Father's Day to all of the Dads out there :-) .

6. LSCR says:

My Dad's really not the man cave type.

7. L. Weishan says:

Both my father and father in law have passed away, but my husband on fathers day would love to turn his shop into Oregon Duck stuff. He is a huge football fan and we have alot of yellow and green around here. He has yellow rocks at the end of our driveway so everyone knows he's a fan. He's also into restoration. He works on old cars for a living, bring them back to life again. He loves his work and he loves his shop too. Its not nice by any means. He collects lots of spiderwebs and dust. Its his man cave, but I'd like to see it become fun and bright.

8. SweetLiz says:

Dad's man cave would have a fireplace, a TV (not too huge), a couple of big recliners, a game table, a bar with a refrigerator and a good sound system.

9. Melissa Hanson says:

My dad may not like a man cave, but my husband would love one! An awesome TV, nice chairs, dart board, pool table, bar & a bathroom. Only problem is he would probably never come out! :)

10. Kristen says:

Even though Father's Day is just around the corner I am stumped this year!