This year, Father’s Day falls on June 19th. That gives you the perfect amount of time to plan the most memorable Dad’s day to date. A Western movie fest complete with micro-brews, homemade jerky and wings from his favorite sports bar? How about an action-packed adventure camping and hiking in the mountains? Maybe Dad just wants some uninterrupted time for a nap? However you choose to spend Father’s Day 2011, be sure to top it off with one-of-a-kind, totally unexpected gifts for dad.

Father's Day Gifts

We’re giving away two $50 gift codes to Red Envelope, my personal favorite online gift store for hard-to-please papas and for no-brainer Father’s Day gifts. Maybe Dad secretly wants fun grilling gear or monogrammed meat branders for his next bbq? I know my pops would totally geek out over Red Envelope’s at-home beer brewing kit. Leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, June 6, to be entered into the sweeps.

This week’s question: What would your dad’s dream man cave look like? Mini biker bar? Shrine to his favorite sports team? Maybe a replica of a retro diner?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. shannon says:

my dads mancave would look like a workshop. He enjoys tinkering with all differend kinds of things. It would have power tools all neatly lined up as well as comfy stools of all different sizes to work on his projects.

2. Suzanne says:

My Dad is lucky because he actually has his mancave…it's a workshop with all sorts of tools and big boy toys. He's a diagnostic technician/mechanic/computer technician and works for himself, so he brings his work home. He can "piddle" around with fixing computers or computer parts (motherboards, etc) or he can work on cars. The workshop sits at the back of my parent's land walking distance from the house.

Needless to say, he's very difficult to buy for because what in the world do you get for the man who has all that?!

3. Gayle says:

We live in Colorado and we love the mountains. My husband's "man-cave" would be cabin related. Maybe with some log accents and earthy tones, and moose and bear of course.

4. Kimberly says:

My dads man cave would be N-Scale train layout heaven!!

5. Linda says:

My dad man cave would be a one of a kind saloon with a drive-thru window to serve the neighborhood his good homecooking/bbq and inside it would be oak log walls with carved shelf all around the space, beam ceiling with tile floors consist of a full stock bar, walk-in fridge- built in grill kitchen style. Pool table that raises up from the floor and when lower it make space for dancing with remote control color lights system, an old fashioned photo booth, Table or 2 for card games. Big screen tv and a Juke box. heat/air condition also and a 2 stall unisex bathroom.

6. SydneyNK says:

My dad's ideal man cave wouldn't even be a cave, or inside for that matter. I don't know which he would love more, hanging out on the deck all day (which has an awesome sunset-over-the-water view) or actually being out on the lake in his boat!

7. Tali says:

My dad would bring the man cave outside so he can grill. I can imagine him setting up a more comfortable chair and stringing some lights so he can see after sunset and maybe adding some speakers out there. He'd probably never come inside to eat if we let him, he'd eat the entire meal grillside!

8. Viv says:

My dad loves Gardening. His ideal Man cave would include gardening supplies.

9. Amy says:

My Dad's dream man cave probably wouldn't have a specific theme like fishing or a sports team, it would just be a cozy place to kick back and de-stress. He would love a room with a fireplace, flat-screen TV, and a nice, comfy recliner to nap in. Oh, and maybe a private chef to get snacks and stuff. I don't think he would ever leave the house if he had a room like that!

10. Senta says:

My father's "man cave" would have to be considered as “Northern Woods” meets “Impeccable Grandpa”. He loves to fish, hunt, woods but everything has to be in its place and just so. This has taught his grandkids some future habits. However, having 10,8 and 6 year old boys, it is difficult to teach old dog new tricks.