This year, Father’s Day falls on June 19th. That gives you the perfect amount of time to plan the most memorable Dad’s day to date. A Western movie fest complete with micro-brews, homemade jerky and wings from his favorite sports bar? How about an action-packed adventure camping and hiking in the mountains? Maybe Dad just wants some uninterrupted time for a nap? However you choose to spend Father’s Day 2011, be sure to top it off with one-of-a-kind, totally unexpected gifts for dad.

Father's Day Gifts

We’re giving away two $50 gift codes to Red Envelope, my personal favorite online gift store for hard-to-please papas and for no-brainer Father’s Day gifts. Maybe Dad secretly wants fun grilling gear or monogrammed meat branders for his next bbq? I know my pops would totally geek out over Red Envelope’s at-home beer brewing kit. Leave us a comment before 12/11c Monday, June 6, to be entered into the sweeps.

This week’s question: What would your dad’s dream man cave look like? Mini biker bar? Shrine to his favorite sports team? Maybe a replica of a retro diner?

Click for official rules.

Freebies

1. Jackie L says:

My dad JUST bought a brand new house on his own and his dream mancave is for sports teams! He has no idea how to decorate things and he feels like he's breaking the bank! I feel like this would be a great way for me to give back to him on fathers day! He loves hanging by our pool grilling or inside watching sports!

2. [...] via: Freebie Fridays: Father’s Day Gifts From Red Envelope Category: Design Tags: Envelope, Father’s, Freebie, Fridays, From, [...]

3. Jessica W says:

The Dream Man Cave of my Dad's is an auto shop filled with cars from the 30s and 40s. I don't even think he knows that much about how to fix them up but he sure likes to try!

4. Emily says:

My dad's man cave would probably look more like a library with a side of physics professor's lab; he's a very intellectual man who loves learning!

5. Stephanie says:

Love Red Envelope! My dad would be happy with a cozy seat, a big screen, his favorite DVDs, and air conditioning! :D

6. katis says:

it would either resemble the inside of a boat or a ranch

7. hhung1 says:

Wow, this is becoming exceedingly popular and competitive. I WANT TO WIN!!! GIMME!

Baba would like to have a waterfall and botanical garden installed into our living room please.

8. s_moore says:

My dad's man cave would be split in half, with one side devoted to watching the game, the typical recliners, tv, Clemson memorobelia; and the other side with bookcases filed with medecal books (hes a doctor) and a pool/ping pong table.

9. pat says:

always grilling stuff!!

10. L Jensen says:

It would be shiny with lots of cabinets, workspace and a good stereo to plug in his MP3