You might have heard that words like ”OMG” and “party-crasher” were added to this year’s list of new words in the Oxford-English Dictionary. Now, we at HGTV have another word to add to the list: HGTV’d. Here’s the definition:

HGTV’d (v.)- 1. the act of talented HGTV designers traveling across the country in an 18-wheeler and arriving at the home of a surprised HGTV fan to give them over-the-top transformations of their home: “OMG! Did you hear that the party-crasher down the street was HGTV’d last week?”

HGTV'd Premiere - Get HGTV'd on HGTV

HGTV'd Family Room: Before & After

Tonight, pop some popcorn, invite some friends over and watch the premiere of HGTV’d at 9/8c. You’ll see dull spaces turn into wow spaces, like this now luxurious Regency-inspired family room by designer Kim Myles.

If you have a desperate space in need of a jaw-dropping makeover by an HGTV expert, enter a short video or photos for a chance to see the HGTV’d truck roll down your street and David Bromstad, Sabrina Soto, or who knows who, show up on your doorstep.

HGTV is HGTV'd

We were greeted with a surprise here at our headquarters this morning. Upon entering the building, all of the staff was officially HGTV’d with design vignettes by Bliss Home as seen in these two pics. It was a neat treat (considering we can’t enter the competition).

1. Nata says:

moving to Ohio from MN due to military. We are looking to buy a house however I will stay in MN until we find our new house. Majority of house shopping will be done thru our realtor, my husband who relocated to Ohio and a lot of pictures. I would love to show our story on HGTV.

2. Elizabeth says:

Small home, big ideas. 5 kids, 4 dogs.. we'd love to expand this house. No budget for a transformation, but talented home owners if you'd like to portray some comical people for a whole house makeover!! Do you come to St. Louis?

3. MsTaye says:

I love HGTV and am sooo waiting for David Bromstad to show up at my home. He is the greatest, I trust his talent so much that I would turn my whole house over to him to design any way he'd choose. All the experts on the shows are so talented and if fun to see them doing blessing people. I'm new to Florida and just bought a home with many surprises. I would love to have HGTV make my house a home.

MsTaye
    Port Saint Lucie, FL

4. Laura says:

my house is in dire need of remodel finishing, we are in over our heads. Two bathrooms and can only function as one, a kitchen that was supposed to be finished by now, has no plumbing, and a huge empty yard. help me please.

5. JP Patton says:

I love all your shows!! I would like for you to crash my hair, nail, massage, mini spa salon!! You could have a whole new show. I would love to be your first crash. i'm in a very small town with limited resources for these services and would like for my place to be the place to go, instead of people here going out of town for pampering. Please keep me in mind.

6. Emily says:

We are in dire need to be HGTV'd ;) We just purchased our first home in May of 2013, and welcomed our first baby in August 2013. Lets just say our bathroom(s???) are TINY! I have bumped my head and sat on the corner of the sink (on accident!) all while 9 months pregnant…just trying to use the rest room!! And lets be honest…you can't exactly bathe a 6 month old in a double kitchen sink without giving the entire kitchen a bath. I didn't know a bathtub was THAT IMPORTANT! Oh the little things in life…the list goes on ! xoxox Emily from Macomb, IL.

7. tdmn135 says:

7yrs ago we completely remodeled our house and added a 900sq ft addition. The onlt room we couldn't do was the FROG. My husband served 21 yrs in the Navy.Had an impressive career. I would love to give him an "I love me" room where he can display all his memorabilia.

8. Sharon Dyer says:

Yes, I love David's work and his artwork is stunning.

9. Sharon Dyer says:

I am in desperate need of an open kitchen, living room open concept. I've lived here for many years and have always wanted to open the two spaces and have a big island. My dream space. I watch HGTV all the time. My granddaughter's love it now. Please help me get my dream open area for my home.