Is one of your rooms in desperate need of an accessories makeover? Say goodbye to naked walls, empty shelves and outdated decor by uploading pictures or videos of your accessory-starved space for the chance to win up to $500 in brand new home decor from Etsy.com. And this month, designer Claire Watkins is going to make over one lucky person’s room from the entries received. So don’t wait any longer! Show HGTV just how much your space needs a helping hand and you could win.
Now, back to the question. What home accessories would you buy with $500? Personally, my living room is feeling a little tired, so here are my top five accessory picks/needs. Share yours, too!
Kayla’s Living Room Accessory Wish List:
1. A sleek and stylish area rug to make the living room feel more cozy
2. Matching frames and new artwork to give my photo wall a more balanced and cohesive look
3. Brand new accent and throw pillows that haven’t lost their form
4. An eye-catching floor lamp to illuminate the entire room
5. Antique and vintage knickknacks to liven up my bookshelves